Chapter 1

Chapter 1 She Might Be Wearing a Book

    The next-door Xianzhuang started from a foundation, and after more than a year of beating, it was completed.

    In the past few days, several large carriages with flying horses have flown in, and a lot of furniture and furnishings have been transported in.

    Just yesterday, the owner moved in.

    The wife of the Gu family who lived in only brought a three-year-old child and said that she came to Liyang to rest and recuperate.

    The Gu family is a big family in the cultivation world. This is what Ke Ran heard from his parents. The Gu family is a top noble, and the top ten most precious surnames in the cultivation world, among them the surname Gu.

    As for Ke Ran, after graduating in her last life, she failed to find a job and became a squat at home. One day she was lying down and slept when she was tired from playing games. In her dream, she heard a violent vibration.

    When I opened my eyes again, I was born from my mother's belly and became a little baby.

    Now she is three and a half years old, and she is a beautiful little fat man with a chubby body.

    Ever since he knew that he was reborn in the realm of self-cultivation, Ke Ran consciously picked up the script of the heroine in his heart. She felt that she was definitely a talented genius. As soon as she cultivated, she would lose tens of thousands of miles in the same period. After her cultivation was up, she would hit the starry sky and kick the Milky Way down. In the realm of self-cultivation, she was the only one who ruled the country for thousands of years, and finally became a peerless Immortal Venerable that everyone admired.

    As a result, at the age of three, one side was qualified.

    Except for the excellent wood spirit root, the other two spirit roots are ordinary.

    In the world of comprehension, this aptitude can only be regarded as ordinary. Even, in fact, for the Cultivation Family, the Three Spiritual Roots are considered half-baked.

    So Ke Ran thought, maybe she took the script of the counterattack of the waste wood.

    Just waiting for the fairy machine to bump into her, pick up a treasure gourd jade bracelet or something, quietly wash the spiritual roots, silently improve the cultivation level, and then one day make a big splash, hang the same period, and make everyone stunned. This person is so powerful, how come I didn't see it before! The thought of being able to pretend like this made Ke Ran almost laugh silly.

    However, wait at least until the age of three and a half. She didn't wait for this kind of opportunity, she rummaged through the small yards around the house, no, there was no treasure at all.

    Curran thought. Perhaps an expert fell to the door of his house with serious injuries and was quietly rescued by her.

    It turned out that this master was a peerless boss in the cultivation world. Suddenly, she hugged an extremely thick thigh, and since then she has cultivated her spiritual roots and was taught the unique skills of the world. Then one day, when the world of self-cultivation was in a disaster, she turned the tide of the world of self-cultivation with one person's power, and she was respected as a great hero and admired by everyone.

    With this sweet dream.

    She waited and waited at the door every day, from three to three and a half years old. From the hot summer to the snowy winter.

    She didn't wait for a hair of the boss, but waited for the host next door to check in.

    The family next door moved in, and there was no movement.