Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    After Ao Youning packed up her body avatar. When he passed through the seal, his heart skipped a beat.

    He turned around and looked at the majestic Demon King's Palace, but only felt peaceful and peaceful.

    Even so, he turned around and buried a piece of ancient phoenix feathers.

    The avatar outside the body dared to escape from his control again, this Feng Yu will definitely give him the most powerful warning.

    After arranging all this, he went to Yunding Sect with confidence.

    Just waiting for him to leave, the blue-clothed man in the magic palace, with a folded hand, took the evil-suppressing Feng Yu in his hand.

    A slight smirk appeared in his eyes. He turned around and entered the training room, and actually began to spit out a little phoenix fire, refining the phoenix feathers.

    These are things that Ao Youning doesn't know about.

    After he returned to Yundingzong.

    That night, I saw Fu Qiusheng actually... sleeping in Ran Ran's yard.

    His face turned green on the spot.

    A good phoenix!

    In order to seduce Ran Ran, he didn't want his face, and actually showed his body.

    The indomitable pride of the Feng clan must have been fed to the dog by this man.

    However, Ran Ran...

    Okay. This stinky girl has liked the demon clan very much in her previous life, especially the golden-winged phoenix and the nine-tailed fox.

    There were no phoenixes back then. How can the gorgeous feathers of the golden-winged phoenix be compared with that of the phoenix!

    Ao Youning saw Ran Ran flapping Fu Qiusheng's wing and rubbed it hard.

    After rubbing it, he squatted beside Fu Qiusheng and fed him the spirit fruit one by one.

    That demeanor... a tenderness I've never seen before.

    Ao Youning: "..."

    He suddenly wanted to let Gu Yao see this move immediately, wondering if it would kill that person.

    Anyway, he was pissed off.

    I remembered in my previous life that Gu Changsheng was indeed jealous because he rubbed the nine-tailed spirit fox slowly, and the two of them had a big misunderstanding.

    Ao Yuning observed for two days.

    When she found that the stinky girl Ran Ran was rubbing her cheek against Fu Qiusheng's neck too much.

    He couldn't bear it anymore, and he wanted to tell Ran Ran the fact that even though Fu Qiusheng was a phoenix, he was actually a man.

    It's inappropriate to be so close.

    But to say so, designated to be beaten. Ran Ran has been an unreasonable person for two lifetimes.

    Ao Youning had no choice but to go down with an order.

    This time, the life and death situation arranged for Gu Yao's master and apprentice was reduced by half by him.

    When the little ice flower is full of Lingquan, she should hurry back.