Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    When the new disciples knew that it was Xianjun Zi'an who wrote the question, they all wailed.

    Because they inquired a little about whether it was difficult for Xianjun Zi'an to have a problem, the brothers and sisters who were asked had a constipated face, and then gave them a sentence.

    "Bless yourself!"

    Or.

    "Prepare to be punished."

    Or again.

    "That's a question that people can do."

    In short, there is no good word, it's almost the kind of meaning to persuade you to stop yourself.

    That's horrible. Why did their new disciples have to meet Zi'an Xianjun, and the previous new disciples have never heard of such treatment.

    It is said that the lowest is only the disciples of the foundation establishment, and it is the honor to get the title 'favored' by Xianjun Zi'an himself.

    It actually fell on them this year, and I have to say that everyone rejected it from the bottom of their hearts.

    However, if they fail the assessment, they will at most be punished by the sect, do the task to compensate, or study hard for a month to retake the exam.

    However, those three little girls who had to get into the top 50 in order to get the longevity technique.

    All the new disciples have only one feeling, which is really miserable.

    Although no matter what exam, there will be a ranking from high to low.

    But Yun Dingzong is not like this. You do not meet the requirements of the excellent level and are not eligible for ranking.

    In previous years, there were only top ten examples.

    Because only ten people passed the assessment that year, and that year, the person who asked the question was Xianjun Zi'an.

    As a result, this cruel thing is likely to be relived this year.

    Therefore, these three spiritual planters are likely to have to enter the top ten in order to have the opportunity to obtain the longevity technique.

    This is so cruel.

    Therefore, when Ke Ran went to the school, he was immediately baptized by various glances.

    Sympathy, pity, sarcasm, joking, and so on.

    No one believed that a few of them could make it into the top 50. Even, they all felt that the three of them would be in the same failing ranks as most people, waiting for punishment and re-examination.

    As for the longevity technique, don't even think about it.

    Although this made Ke Ran extremely angry.

    But she herself has to admit that this may be the fact that she will face.

    Even the master was very angry when he heard that it was Immortal Zi'an who came up with the question.

    Afterwards, the master handed them the dozen or so books. To be honest, the books are almost like the Tao Te Ching. After reading it, oh, I seem to understand a little bit. I want to ask what I understand, ah, what did I just read.

    Can't say anything wow.

    If the exam questions are from these books. That Ke Ran could only hehe, took out the spirit of flickering in her previous exam, and flickered violently.