Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Don't Come Here

    Next, Ke Ran flipped over some rules and regulations.

    Then I went to the backyard to wash up and changed into the white robes of the disciples who entered the room.

    Then he loosened the double bun, tied his hair to the top of his head, and inserted the white jade hairpin matching the sect.

    very good.

    From today onwards, she is a disciple of Yunding Sect.

    After packing up, Ke Ran pushed the door and went out.

    Now that it's mealtime, she's going to forage. She didn't want to eat the free meals, and she felt flustered in her heart.

    In the east room, Wu Yinyin was chatting with Yin Mei, all of them talking about childhood fun.

    Wu Yinyin is from Xiaoyao Town.

    This town Ke Ran really knows where it is, mainly because the name is good. Xiaoyao Town is located around the cloud forest in the northwest and is a very remote town.

    Yin Min happened to be from a village around Xiaoyao Town.

    Ke Ran immediately understood why Wu Yinyin was very pleasing to Yin Mei.

    However, Wu Yinyin only lived in Xiaoyao Town for seven or eight years, and later followed her parents back to the prosperous big city in the east.

    That's why she despised Ke Ran's clothes and country bumpkin.

    Ke Ran was too lazy to call the two of them and went out by himself.

    According to the instructions of the inner disciple, he went to the stream at the foot of the mountain and found a small teleportation formation.

    With this, you can quickly go to the cafeteria, or the mission hall and lecture hall.

    However, there is a reminder on the low stone pillar next to the teleportation array. With this teleportation array, you need two low-grade spirit stones to go to the cafeteria, four low-grade spirit stones to go to the mission hall, five low-grade spirit stones to go to the lecture hall, and one straight to the door of the sect. Pin Lingshi started.

    Ke Ran suddenly had a toothache.

    This sect is really dark.

    cut. A poor man like her can't afford this shit.

    Looking back at Taniguchi, it was a bit far, but if you trot over, it wouldn't waste much effort.

    So Ke Ran turned around and left.

    It happened that Wu Yinyin pulled Yin Min to sit in the teleportation formation.

    "Cut. I'm so poor, I can't even sit in the teleportation array. Minmin is not afraid, I'll dig out your spiritual stone."

    "Still... don't need it. I can walk there by myself, and it's not too far."

    "Oh, Minmin, Why are you being polite to me, we are fellow villagers."

    "It's still not very good."

    "Oh, I don't care, I've put down the spirit stone, I'm leaving, and I'm going to eat."

    Ke Ran heard the formation behind him start. , and then the white light flashed slightly, and Wu Yinyin and Yin Min held hands and flew over her head with a bang.

    Ke Ran did not ignore Wu Yinyin's proud and contemptuous gaze.

    She still didn't understand how her inoffensive appearance could offend this Wu Yinyin.