Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    In the end, Ke Ran still couldn't ask.

    She concentrated on healing, and after her legs and lungs were healed, the burns on her hands only recovered a little.

    If it weren't for Gu Yao's ointment, it is estimated that the recovery speed would be slower.

    Thinking about how brave I was when I went fishing for the baby.

    However, what the hell is that baby.

    When Ke Ran took out the dark blue ball, he got closer to Gu Yao.

    Seeing that she was healed, he checked the terrain around.

    "Gu Yao, is it safe here?"

    "It's okay."

    Gu Yao nodded and looked at the basketball in her hand.

    "I got it in the Zhenwu Great Immortal Hall?"

    Ke Ran nodded, and tried to lift the ball with both hands, but the hand that was scalded hurts a lot.

    Without thinking, she gave the ball to Gu Yao.

    "Help me open it."

    Ke Ran felt sour after he left. If it was someone else, she would definitely not dare to trust her so much.

    How to do? I like Gu Yao so much.

    Gu Yao used his spiritual power to give a slight shock, and a small basketball opened from the middle with a click.

    Inside was a sheet of dark blue silk that was as thin as a cicada's wings, and it was covered with words.

    Gu Yao didn't pick it up to look at it, he felt a little aggrieved by the Ran Ran eyes, and the whole person was not in a good mood.

    In the past, after dug up the treasure, Ran Ran's beautiful big eyes, I am afraid that flowers are about to pop out at this moment. Must be very happy.

    And now, she looked like she was about to cry.

    Gu Yao was full of doubts in his heart. However, he only thought that Ran Ran might be crying in pain.

    Ran Ran was actually quite afraid of pain. Gu Yao concentrated on the silk in his hand and unfolded it to take a look.

    "Show me too."

    Ke Ran lowered Gu Yao's hand and looked down, his eyes were full of halo.

    "What word is this, Gu Yao. I don't recognize any of it!" "Godwen

    ."

    "The word of the devil?"

    "Well."

    Ke Ran immediately opened his mouth and looked at Gu Yao. The scroll of her green jade gourd still has a witch song to unravel.

    Gu Yao also knew about this. Before coming to the secret realm, Ke Ran had asked Gu Yao.

    Therefore, both of them were a little happy at this time.

    "Could this be... a witch song?"

    "It's possible." Gu Yao said in such a tone that he was 90% sure, quite certain.

    However. "Do you know these words?"

    Gu Yao: "...I don't know. However, Immortal Master Fuxiang, as the true successor of the Lich Temple, maybe he knows a little bit."

    He paused and said again. "And my mother, she has a special status and she understands a little bit."