Chapter 2

Chapter 2 She wants to farm to be the richest man

    Ke Ran didn't dare to say that, based on the plot of one scene and a few names, he felt like he was in a book.

    After returning home and taking a bath, Ke Ran asked if there was a Yunding Sect in the cultivation world.

    Her mother told her that yes, and that Yunding Sect was one of the three most prosperous and powerful sects in the world.

    it is good. This matches up!

    Ke Ran asked again, who is the most powerful Xianjun in Yundingzong?

    Mother replied, that is naturally Immortal Zi'an, and also said Immortal Zi'an is a famous beautiful man in the world and one of the four most powerful Immortal Monarchs in the cultivation world.

    it is good. This also corresponds.

    Then Ke Ran asked the last question, does the Gu family have a famous beauty.

    The mother replied with a smile. "The Gu Yao you rescued today, his mother, is Ning Piaoran, the most famous beauty in the world of self-cultivation, known as Fairy Qionghua."

    Cheng. All match up!

    Then very congested. She is dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist in the book, a very poor little female supporting role.

    The male protagonist naturally met this three-year-old baby Gu Yao today. The original protagonist was the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist. He was Gu Yao's sidekick when he was a child, and he was even a bit like a girl, taking care of Gu Yao everywhere. At the age of the beginning of love, he fell in love with Gu Yao again.

    Gu Yao also takes care of her and likes her to be by his side.

    But when the two entered the Yunding Sect, the moment Gu Yao saw his goddess descended from the sky, he no longer had childhood sweethearts in his eyes.

    The book was also made into a TV series.

    When the heroine appeared, she also added a lot of slow motion special effects, very goddess.

    And the camera also deliberately pulled various switches between the heroine and the original hero, so that the contrast should not be too sharp.

    At that time, the whole screen was filled with one sentence. As we all know, bamboo horses can’t be done without falling from the sky!

    Seeing this barrage, Ke Ran felt sore and uncomfortable. She originally guessed it for her childhood sweethearts, but it was okay to give her this. And it's still a secondary injury, after all, she has read both the book and the TV series!

    In the book, the original owner has always loved Gu Yao deeply. The author did not even give her a chance to abandon the male protagonist to like others. In the end, because the original protagonist was a gifted spiritualist, he arranged for her to silently help the male protagonist guard the 100,000 acres of immortal fields. The task is equivalent to the existence of a virtuous housekeeper.

    When the male protagonist showed his great power in the battle against the demon clan, the immortal food and elixir planted by the original protagonist helped the male protagonist a lot.

    It can be said that the male protagonist finally won the war and became the immortal king on the dominant side, and half of the credit came from the original owner.

    However, at the end of the war, what the original owner waited for was only the news of the marriage between the male protagonist and his goddess.