Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    This time, Ke Ran successfully wept Gu Yao's chest again.

    She didn't know why she could cry so much.

    Ever since she found out that she likes Gu Yao, she has had the problem of worrying about gains and losses.

    Falling in love is really hard.

    Still not blessed by God.

    Thinking of this, Ke Ran felt angry and sad in his heart. Why not her.

    I cried like this for a while, and when I stopped, I felt like I was in a different world.

    The whole person including the spirit is very tired.

    Gu Yao took out a handkerchief, and she glanced at it.

    She can't impatiently pull to do this with him now.

    In the end, Gu Yao really understood her very well. He wet the handkerchief and put it on her face...

    The cold handkerchief against her crying eyes was really comfortable.

    But.

    What's the use of being so good. destined to be separated!

    After thinking about it, Ke Ran still couldn't make it through, but he didn't have the strength to get angry and was tired from crying.

    "Ran Ran, come and read this book first."

    Ke Ran could not have imagined that Gu Yao would come to study with her at this moment.

    His eyes narrowed with anger.

    Shouldn't he be yelling at her hoarsely 'Ran Ran I can't live without you, Ran Ran I don't believe in my fate, I want you', ahem, something like that?

    Forget it, let Gu Yao say such words with such a cold face.

    Ke Ran would probably fall to the ground in fright.

    But she still took the volume of the book angrily.

    Gu Yao, this dead hammer, held her shoulder with one hand, and the other hand was busy turning the book for her.

    That slender, well-joined Jianxiu's hand was so beautiful that Ke Ran's heart ached.

    She also loves Gu Yao's skin so much...

    "Ran Ran, look at what this is?"

    Gu Yao turned to a certain page and grabbed a lamp to illuminate it.

    In the warm yellow light, Ke Ran saw the bunch of flowers floating on the water painted on the page.

    She was surprised as well.

    "Which swamp lake is this purple stinky flower!"

    Smelly flower?

    Gu Yao felt that the sea of ​​​​flowers was quite fragrant, but the aroma was too strong and too enchanting.

    "What kind of flower is this, and what kind of classic are you?"

    Ke Ran turned a page, and when he saw the ancient text, his expression became difficult.

    After so many years, it is still a little difficult for her to read ancient texts, but she has the knowledge to make up for it in the past 30 years.

    So it can still be understood.

    "Magic flower, the holy flower of the demon race? It's good at creating illusions, confusing people, and, ahem, aphrodisiac."