Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    Ke Hong thought to himself, apart from the armistice book, what other big things could scare Ran Ran.

    What does this kid mean when he says this, is he going to take advantage of Ran Ran?

    But looking at how the two of them got along... that kind of love, even his old father-in-law couldn't fault it.

    Then... see you tomorrow.

    The next day, Jiangyun Xianjun and his party arrived as scheduled.

    But Ji's father and son also came together.

    Ke Hong was really surprised when he saw that the third son of the Ji family was dressed in splendor.

    I had seen these three young masters in Xingyue City before, but at that time I was still somewhat proud of the noble son.

    To be honest, Ke Hong was very dissatisfied with the three young masters at that time. For fear that the child would see this person's 'beautiful', he also taught Ran Ran a hard lesson and told her to stay away from these three young masters.

    Who knows. This person is now completely arrogant, and he has a splendid temperament, like a white crane in the clouds, elegant and out of the dust, he is really a rare and beautiful man.

    Moreover, as soon as the three young masters saw Ran Ran, their eyes were full of stars, and their frowns and smiles were full of tenderness.

    This...however you look at it, it is also an infatuation.

    Looking back at Ran Ran's unopened bun face... Ke Hong, a father, was really speechless.

    This stinky girl, the peach blossoms are too prosperous. Look, this has provoked a few.

    And all of them are outstanding people.

    From the information obtained in the market, Ke Hong knew that the strength of these three people should already be at the peak of this world.

    If these three fight, it should be turned upside down.

    After all, this kind of thing because of love and hate has often been seen in the history books.

    Ke Hong couldn't hold back for a while, and stared at his daughter fiercely. Little broken child, I don't know how to provoke one or two less.

    However, the daughter was biting her ears and talking to the two junior sisters, and the three sisters were so excited that they didn't know what they were talking about, and they looked very happy.

    After a while, he went to the study next door, suspecting that he was in the way.

    When I got to the study, I became more courageous and talked playfully by myself.

    Recently, the dowry was held, and the family was a little bit strapped, so the sound insulation circle was not activated very much.

    Therefore, it means that they can hear the words of the study room by two or three points in the main hall on their side.

    It turned out that it was Ran Rande's second junior sister who found her destined person on the battlefield.

    However, the fate of that fate is still young, only seventeen years old, from a small and medium-sized family, and is currently a new disciple of the Ao Xue Sect, but his aptitude is very outstanding, otherwise he would not be brought out by the elders to see the world on the battlefield.