Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Originally, there were my parents by my side, eating, drinking and having fun together.

    Ke Ran really felt very happy.

    But when she was under the light of Xingyue Lake, she saw a tiny line in the corner of her father's eye.

    Only then did she realize that her father's face was covered with frost.

    According to Dad's age, in fact, it will take another thirty or fifty years before the age of taking Zhuyan Dan.

    Daddy's wind and frost came early, it should be all to support her.

    Ke Ran realized that the good clothes on his parents were the same clothes that he wore when he went out to see guests twenty years ago.

    The jewelry on the mother's head is missing two pieces.

    On Dad's hand, there are still some small wounds left by hunting monsters.

    Ke Ran is very aware of the family's financial situation. He gives her a thousand high-grade spirit stones every three years, almost all of which are saved by his parents.

    It made her really cry.

    Came back at night and cried until the pillow was wet.

    I'm really lucky to have met parents who love her so much in my life.

    Ke Ran has never been so grateful to fate for letting her be born from her mother's belly.

    Therefore, she also wants to give back the best love to her parents.

    On the third day, without having to be reminded by her father, she happily went to the next door to learn witch songs.

    Ke Hong looked at the back of his daughter leaving, his eyes were a little red.

    Ran Ran, this child, although a little skinny, is really sensible.

    A little wound on his hand was seen, and it was estimated that the child did not know what was on his mind.

    In fact, their husband and wife can still live. Not as poor as Ran Ran thought.

    "Why don't I worry about Ran Ran learning that witch song. Otherwise, let's take a look at it secretly."

    Shen Bing is not such a keen person, she is still immersed in the joy of seeing her daughter.

    Speaking of witch songs.

    Ke Hong's heart was also apprehensive, just Ran Ran's insufficiency... Can she really learn well?

    Therefore, the couple quietly went to the next door.

    As soon as he entered the garden, he heard the sonorous singing of his daughter from the study.

    It was that sound that almost didn't make Ke Hong hold his face.

    Shen Bing couldn't help but laugh out loud. Ran Ran, this child, really went out of tune as soon as he started singing. Alas, it's hard for her, Mr.

    Then, there were two more singing voices.

    Ke Hong's face was tensed and he couldn't speak.

    Ran Ran, these two junior sisters, followed Ran Ran, and they were all the same tone delusions.

    It's just suffering this season's Immortal Master.

    Ji Canglang's sharp eyes, aware of Ke Hong and his wife, immediately came out to greet him.

    And invited the two to the study to drink tea.