Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Ke Ran was frightened by the ghosts and wolves howling in the gloomy wind, and immediately remembered the situation when he and Ao Youning escaped in the ghost cave.

    No, at this moment, it is a hundred times more fierce than at that time.

    Gu Yao's golden sword had already shot up into the sky.

    Ke Ran quickly wanted to jump behind him.

    However, at this time, a layer of bright red flames shrouded from above. It is a situation centered on Gu Yao!

    Zhenfeng Daxian is protecting Gu Yao.

    Ke Ran couldn't help smacking his lips.

    Take a look. The treatment of Tiandao's sons is different.

    She made a profit this time, and got a chance.

    Gu Yao saw the way she posted it. He originally wanted to join the battlefield, but he was reluctant to let her get hurt.

    So, he didn't move.

    In this hall, although the black hole can't be seen clearly at this time, the surging of the technique can be known by a little feeling.

    The ultimate move was directed towards Fu Qiusheng on the side of the door.

    Gu Yao guessed that this person should be the true blood descendant of the Phoenix. This is not far from his guess.

    Since it is a descendant of the true blood of the Phoenix, Fuxiang will definitely protect Fu Qiusheng's safety even if he tries his best to cultivate.

    What's more, the Master is still there.

    The two Immortal Monarchs should be able to block the Demon King's ultimate move.

    He still needs to protect Ran Ran.

    Ao Youning was looking at the opportunity, just waiting for this mysterious dragon to take action, he will kill this person with his own hands. If you wait for this person to become stronger, I am afraid that you will have to fight to pieces before you can defeat.

    Therefore, it is better to kill this person sooner rather than later.

    but. Seeing Gu Yao standing still, Ao Youning almost vomited blood.

    He couldn't kill this man without hurting Ran Ran.

    Ao Youning could only drink his hatred and murdered that Zhenfeng bloodline with all his heart and soul.

    Although the two Immortal Sovereigns they faced, they were really not opponents in terms of rank alone.

    However, the pure lich power vibrated by a golden bell in Fu Xiang's hand could suppress evil spirits.

    And the demons and ghosts are precisely the evils defined by the humans and the demons.

    The power of this golden bell is aimed at them.

    In addition, this Zi An Xianjun is worthy of the strongest man in the mainland. The murderous intent from that black sword, even if it is one level lower, can actually make Ao Youning's back go cold.

    If this person reaches the Emperor Immortal level, he is indeed a difficult opponent.

    But now, even if the two join forces, it is almost meaningless.

    Previously, Ao Youning was in two minds, and it was still a little difficult for Shucha to deal with these two alone, so he was very opinionated, and he even hit him with a single trick to vent his anger.