Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "You must fight?"

    Gu Yao still wanted to rescue him.

    Ke Ran glanced at him. "Definitely."

    Got this squeak reply. Gu Yao understood, this is a trend that nine cows can't pull back.

    "Okay, I will accompany you to train with you this March. If you can hit me, I will let you go."

    He also said so simply.

    Curran was suddenly speechless. She can go if she wants, and she needs to let him or not.

    Moreover, although it is not wrong to know that Gu Yao is strong.

    But giving her three months, can you hit him like this?

    Ke Ran beat his chest in anger.

    "Who is afraid of who."

    After running away, she had to train more and think more.

    Of course first, she has to do a few tasks.

    Now, let’s not talk about eating, drinking, living, and spending money on training.

    Anyway, living in the sect, one day cannot be separated from the spirit stone.

    If it weren't for the medicinal pills, backed by the master of the pill sect, they would supply enough medicinal pills for the three of their apprentices and sisters on a daily basis.

    Otherwise, as far as Zongmen's supply of medicinal pills is concerned, it must be satisfied by spending money on medicinal pills.

    Then Ke Ran would have to spend more time doing tasks to earn spirit stones.

    Anyway, the higher the cultivation base of the sect disciples, the more task masters, and there are busy figures everywhere.

    Because Ke Ran was so little delayed with Gu Yao today, when he went to pick up the tasks, all the tasks that cost money and took less time were taken away.

    Brother Wan Lu actually only has the task of weeding left, but this is related to the fact that the amount of tasks at noon is not much assigned.

    When it comes to refining Jiuzhongtian, the task of weeding is naturally more complicated than in the initial stage.

    In the early stage of weeding, you only need to stretch out your hand to feel the grasses that are not moisturizing, and then use a weeding technique with five fingers, and the weeds will swish into the sky, and two or three techniques will basically work together.

    Now that the spiritual grasses that you are in contact with are more advanced, the weeds inside are also more savvy.

    They can actually disguise Lingrun, but there is still a certain difference between this Spirit Run and the real Spirit Grass.

    But now you can't pull them all at once, sometimes it takes fifteen or six times to get rid of most of them.

    The rest of the more shrewd weeds are outrageous. They even look similar to the spirit grass in the field, and Lingrun is also similar at first glance.

    This requires manual weeding.

    You can't even unplug it. Supervisors like Senior Brother Wanlu will come to the fields to spot-check, and when they find more than three weeds, they will ask you to weed again.

    If it is still the same after checking again, 90% of the spirit stones will be deducted from this mission.

    Ke Ran has a strong sense of responsibility, so naturally he won't get away with it.