Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Shucha watched the big golden sword rise and fall in the sky, and the giant phoenix bones surrounding Ji Canglang.

    He knew that the two had now reached the critical moment of the righteous path.

    The monks of the human race and the demon race were therefore unprecedentedly nervous, guarding the front line and protecting the law for the two.

    But Shucha knew.

    Once Ao Youning came over, how could these people stop him?

    And with Ao Youning's urination, Shucha guessed that he would definitely come over and take the opportunity to kill him.

    Let these two grow up, and they will definitely be Ao Youning's confidant in the future.

    In fact, from the perspective of the ghost clan, Chen Cha also felt that weakening the power of the human clan was the right way.

    However, at least one of the two had to keep Ao Youning in check.

    Shucha decided to keep Ji Canglang.

    As for the body of the Xuanlong... Even if he wanted to protect it, Ao Youning would definitely kill him.

    After this kid married that fat man, his jealousy and possessiveness probably couldn't be suppressed, so he planned to make a fake show.

    Then Gu Yao, the rival in love, must be eliminated.

    If the fat man didn't rush over to stop him, today's matter would definitely not be good.

    Shucha thought so.

    The spiritual power in the air moved slightly, and a figure in a dark blue robe appeared in the air.

    It was Ao Yuning.

    He is still here!

    And this kid is really arrogant, he actually left the Demon Race Barrier and walked straight into the void.

    This attitude... If you give him the face of this kid as a human race, try it.

    Give him a hundred courage, and he would not dare to do this once.

    It's arrogant enough to change back the skin of the Demon Race now.

    Not to mention the expressions of utter disgust from the human race and the demon race, even though there was anger in the heart of Chencha.

    How does he feel, this kid doesn't seem to care about him.

    As long as the seals are all unlocked, today he will definitely teach this kid how to be a man.

    "Shucha, what's the matter now?"

    Duan Su looked anxious.

    Shucha: "..." What can I do, salad.

    He turned his face away, out of sight, lest he would be angry to death.

    However, the little ice flower spun around and jumped in front of Ao Youning.

    At this time, it is estimated that she is the only one who dares to pluck the hair from the tiger's head.

    After all, it is one of the magic weapons of the Lord of Longevity, so Ao Youning probably wouldn't dare to do anything to her.

    "Nie Huang, what do you want to do?"

    Ao Youning did not say a word to the question from the little Binghua.