Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The three sisters Ke Ran shared a carriage with their ancestor, and Xianjun Zi'an and the three masters and apprentices had another.

    Nie Ying went to Ji Canglang's carriage.

    Wu Yinyin showed all kinds of curiosity about this kind of flying horse-drawn carriage that was forced to fill up.

    In fact, Ke Ran was also a little curious.

    Because she saw that the eight flying horses pulling the cart were all white horses, their manes were satin-like, the feathers of the two large wings were shining like pearls, and the sound of hula hula flapping their wings was still very soft.

    Simply a serious violation of aerodynamics.

    But in the realm of self-cultivation, as soon as the spell came out of science, it stood aside and had no choice.

    Ke Ran pulled the curtain and looked at the Pegasus for a while. With such a blue sky and white clouds, and the autumn breeze, she suddenly became very poetic. No, she wanted to sing a song.

    Therefore, he raised his neck and chanted "Fairy Ghost".

    After saying a word, the carriage swayed suddenly.

    Later, she found that the big brother who was driving the car had a hellish look and almost lost the reins.

    What's more, the eight Pegasus turned their heads and stared at them in unison.

    And also bared his teeth to show her.

    But try without the reins.

    Ke Ran felt that he might be the first person to be chased and bitten by a Pegasus in 100,000 years.

    Ke Ran was unconvinced and planned to hang up another sentence.

    Who knows, the eight horses scratched their front hooves angrily, and snorted as a warning.

    Meaning, if she dares to sing, they will dare to pout.

    unacceptable!

    Ke Ran angrily pulled up the curtain. How could anyone be so bullying.

    Is she still able to sing? Try Wu Yinyin instead.

    Xianjun Jiangyun covered his face with a slap and fell asleep. He was embarrassed for the little disciple. Back then, when he was in the secret realm, when no one shouted, he scared away a monster.

    Now that I think about it, the old man's heart still can't get through, and he really wants to go back and strangle the blind thing.

    Because the three carriages are advancing side by side, the scenery naturally falls into the eyes of the passengers of the two carriages next to them.

    Gu Yao looked at Ran Ran's indignant bun face with the curtain down, a little helpless and funny.

    Actually, I think it's cute.

    Ji Canglang lowered the car curtain and asked Nie Ying.

    "Her witch song..." He had an expression he didn't know how to describe.

    Nie Ying pouted.

    "She can sing well among the three."

    Ji Canglang: "..."

    Is this considered good? The singing of Pegasus didn't scare the family to death...

    Ji Canglang was speechless for a while. But thinking of the shameless appearance of Xiaosan in the secret realm.