Chapter 22

Chapter 22 She is very lucky

    Xianjun Jiangyun is curious about the longevity technique Miaozi.

    Therefore, I feel that the wait-and-see approach is too slow.

    He instructed his disciples to get the situation of the disciple whom Bi Lotus collected. He first observed and observed whether he was really a good seedling.

    In the end, when the disciples came over with the situation of apprenticeship in Mingde Hall.

    Looking at the three dwarfs in the shooting mirror, Xianjun Jiangyun was a little surprised.

    How come there are three?

    And there are two Heaven-level Spirit Planters and one Immortal Level Spirit Planter.

    Heaven-level spirit planters are already rare, and two at a time this year. This is already amazing. Immortal-level spiritual master, Jiangyun Xianjun has seen one person before, and that is the disciple of Bi Ou, or a good seedling that he personally found from the snow country far away.

    Now there is an automatic to vote.

    Immortal Jiangyun subconsciously took Yin Min's information for a look.

    It was discovered that this female disciple was from Xiaoyao Town, which is indeed a frontier wilderness by relying on the surrounding of the Cloud Forest.

    The old ghost Wangxian said that he stayed in the wilderness for six or seven years, which corresponds to it.

    But Xianjun Jiangyun had another doubt in his heart. A monk who can practice longevity must come from a place of bitter cold.

    He really didn't understand why this was related, but it was mentioned on the title page of the Longevity Technique.

    This is also the main reason why he went to the Snow Country to accept the girl Bi Lotus as his disciple.

    Therefore, he put aside the information of Yin Min and looked at the other two.

    Wu Yinyin's squeamish look with slender eyebrows and slender eyes, he just glanced at it and ruled it out.

    However, this Ke Ran was from Li Yang. It was an ancient battlefield. The weather was abnormal due to the war. He was in an abnormally cold winter for most of the year.

    Therefore, it is a bitter cold place.

    This corresponds to what the Forgotten Immortal Sanren mentioned.

    It's just aptitude... but it's a heavenly level, but it's slightly worse.

    However, it cannot be ruled out that it is this little girl. The main thing is that this pink and fleshy little appearance looks festive and makes people feel happy.

    As for the practitioners of the vitality technique, their complexion must be as rich and bright as peach blossoms, and this little girl corresponds to this.

    Therefore, Jiangyun Xianjun has a certain tendency in his heart, but he is still not sure.

    If he made a mistake, where would he put his face.

    At this time, in the Lanzhi Xuan in Nandou Peak, Duan Su listened to the teacher's training from the master, An Xianjun.

    As soon as she returned to the house, her face sank.

    When she couldn't see what happened in the morning, Wen Li and Gu Yao were perfunctory her.

    That Xie Mingxi, even more of a lunatic, came to face her.