Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    For the first time in history, Shizu allowed them to watch from a close distance during alchemy.

    Ke Ran and the others did not dare to approach at all, and they held their breaths and did not dare to make a sound at all. What if they affected the master's alchemy?

    They can only have so much spiritual grass. When they run out, they have to plant another batch. The early growth can't be entirely dependent on spawning, after all, there is not so much spiritual liquid to waste.

    And the growth period, no matter how long it takes a few years, even a decade or two.

    How could the parents wait.

    Wu Yinyin and Yin Min's parents are several decades younger, but now they have reached the age where they must take Zhuyan Dan.

    Therefore, it is not too much for these spirit grasses to be the lifeblood of the three of them.

    Jiangyun Xianjun has been refining pills for more than a thousand years, especially two kinds of pills like Zhuyan Pill and Longevity Pill.

    He has been tired of refining for hundreds of years, and has not opened the altar to refine these medicinal herbs for a long time. Unless he needs to take it, he will only refine the amount of medicine for two hundred years at a time.

    Externally, unless the list of top-level medicinal pills is given enough spirit stones, he will move.

    Pills like Zhuyan Pill and Longevity Pill would not have the honor to let him open the forum.

    Today, this is really an exception to fulfill the filial piety of several young disciples and grandchildren.

    However, being stared at so nervously by these children, he was the first to experience the anticipation and nervousness of the first time he made alchemy.

    This makes Xianjun Jiangyun feel quite fresh.

    Before he opened the altar, he took a breath, concentrated for a while, and then opened the furnace for alchemy.

    I don't know if I was moved by the filial piety of the little disciples or grandchildren, or because I was so nervous for the first time, the whole refining process has never been so focused, and even for a moment, I have entered the realm of unity between man and nature.

    To know this kind of realm, after so many years of alchemy, he has only been able to achieve it two or three times.

    And these times, 70 to 80% of the refined medicinal pills are holy products.

    Xianjun Jiangyun thought to himself, the three little guys are lucky this time.

    You must know that the medicinal effect of a holy product in Yan Dan can keep the appearance unchanged for five years. Ordinary Yan Yan pills, such as those rewarded by Zongmen Dabi, can only be managed for five years with dozens of pills in a box.

    However, these spirit herbs are also limited, and each of them only refines a pot of medicinal herbs.

    Don't say it yet.

    At this moment, Ke Ran was cracking in his heart, calculating how many years of youth and longevity of his parents could be controlled by the quality of the medicinal herbs.

    As long as there are two holy grades in it, and the rest are immortal grades, it is enough for her to free up time and make money to continue to buy medicine pills for her parents.