Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    After Jiangyun Xianjun came to Ji's house, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, it is not because of comprehension.

    The three young disciples and grandchildren have been scolded and scolded, beaten and beaten in the past few years.

    The three little guys can see that they are also working hard, but they just can't break through.

    He has been worrying about hair loss over the years. Fortunately, the problem is solved now.

    Even the Ji family still put forward some small conditions. The other party asked the three young disciples to stay in the Ji family for ten years.

    Gee.

    This is still the idea of ​​cultivating feelings.

    From Xianjun Jiangyun's point of view, the eldest brother and the Gu family are sticky, and there is no room for others to intervene.

    The Ji family is definitely disappointed this time.

    However, this kid from the Gu family is very strict with his daughter-in-law.

    The four of their grandparents set off. Immortal Zi'an led the two disciples and looked like they were traveling.

    And what a coincidence what the cheeks said, they were also planning to go to the south to have a look.

    Xianjun Jiangyun: "..."

    Forget it. Gu is very shameless, he is used to it.

    Traveling south all the way, we arrived at Xingyue City within two months.

    Ke Ran came to this city for the second time.

    Recalling that he was almost kidnapped by that 'demon clan' back then, Ke Ran still shuddered a little.

    That person's cultivation base, based on her current feelings, still feels extremely terrifying.

    The white-bearded old man who saved her that day doesn't know where he is now. There is also the word 'Jiulongwei'. Ke Ran really went to read the scrolls later, but he couldn't find any clues. Later, after practicing hard, he forgot about it.

    At this time, these thoughts were just rolled in my mind and put aside.

    But Ke Ran made up her mind that this time in Xingyue City, even if she was suffocated at Ji's house, she would not leave.

    What if someone came to kidnap her.

    When entering the city, he heard Ji Canglang salute his master, and then he asked Zi'an Xianjun.

    Shizu and the others may have been panicked when they sat in the carriage for a long time, and they all flew out.

    The three sisters, Ke Ran and the others, were too lazy, they were all crooked in the carriage.

    Wu Yinyin pulled the curtain of the car and looked at Xingyue City, she loved the bustling place.

    Yin Min propped her cheeks, not knowing what she was thinking.

    Ke Ran simply closed his eyes and rested.

    Well, suddenly the window moved.

    then.

    "Ran Ran." The extremely warm voice was extremely gentle.

    Ke Ran was startled at the time, even Yin Min and Wu Yinyin looked over, and they were all surprised.