Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Ke Ran recognized Gu Yao.

    But the problem, the girl who is exactly like her, screamed.

    "I see!"

    she shouted.

    Seeing that she was about to rush, it was worth it.

    What if Gu Yao was taken away by her?

    The fact that she was not destined was enough to make her feel resentful.

    Now, in front of this Xuanlong Golden Emperor, don't give her a face to Gu Yao again.

    Ke Ran really couldn't get over it.

    She really doesn't care about rewards or not.

    Therefore, without waiting for the girl to rush, she screeched and charged like a cannonball.

    Seeing her like this, Yu Mei was also anxious.

    She just felt a ray of breath from the immortal senior brother, she can't let this fat fat man take it away.

    This fat man is obviously an idiot.

    I don't know that when she finishes her selection, she can choose one from the other!

    In the middle, there is always Gu Yao, who is the mysterious dragon body she likes, right?

    She doesn't like Gu Yao, so she doesn't rob her.

    But this fat fat man looks a little heartless, if he takes away her mysterious senior brother.

    Yu Mei said in his heart that this hatred is not shared by the sky. Knowing how long she has been thinking about the mysterious senior brother, it has been thirty years.

    The longer this feeling accumulates, the stronger it is like wine.

    She didn't allow or accept it, other women stole her fairy brother.

    So Yu Mei rushed over without life.

    If he could use an attack spell, Yu Mei would definitely use a spiritual whip to stop the fat man from robbing her.

    But this space suddenly suppressed the attacking spell, and all she could use was the instant body technique.

    This fat fat man is terribly weak, but the body instant technique is unexpectedly good.

    To be able to compete with her.

    And flying flying, Yu Mei was dumbfounded.

    That fat man is cruel.

    She even waved a blow to her dantian to speed up.

    Seeing her spitting up blood and rushing.

    Yumei was furious. She is so hard!

    He actually started on his dantian? Simply, simply not human.

    And even more infuriating. It seems that her affection for the mysterious senior brother is not strong enough!

    It just doesn't make sense.

    Yu Mei was forced to panic, and he also slapped his dantian with his backhand.

    It's a big deal and die.

    Today, she has settled for this.

    "..."

    The mood of Gu Yao and the three men at this time is really indescribable.