Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    Ke Ran returned home, after breakfast.

    Seeing that Gu Yao followed his father to the study, he blushed suddenly, Gu Yao must be going to propose a marriage.

    I don't know how Dad is going to embarrass Gu Yao this time.

    Ke Ran always felt that things would not go so smoothly, but she would not do anything or say anything.

    If Daddy sees her elbows out to say good things for Gu Yao, he will definitely be heartbroken.

    "You and that kid, okay?"

    Niang asked in a low voice, giving her cheeks a hard squeeze.

    Mother is not afraid, she always thinks Gu Yao is good.

    Ke Ran then nodded in recognition.

    The result was a beating.

    "You stinky girl, how good are you and this kid, you can't do that, that's also... also!" The

    mother didn't finish her question, and she didn't give a chance to defend herself, so she started beating after her.

    Heaven and earth conscience. Niang is still only a supernatural cultivation stage now, and it is impossible to beat her.

    But if you dare not beat him, the mother will be angry.

    Women must coax.

    Ke Ran had to be beaten several times on the head and hurriedly explained.

    "Impossible, at most, cough, kiss the little mouth, and occasionally... once or twice."

    Kissing the mouth, right, it's nothing.

    She was chased and beaten, saying that her little girl was shameless and too courageous, and she had to be beaten hard.

    The house is too small, and I can't develop my figure. My mother's hand is still heavy, and it hurts to hit someone.

    Mainly, Ke Ran didn't dare to open the defense, so the mother would be even more angry.

    So she had to run. If she couldn't run too fast, if her mother couldn't catch up, she would definitely be angry.

    Anyway, that's how my father coaxed my mother, and Ke Ran followed suit.

    Sure enough, after playing for a while, the mother said that she was tired and could not move anymore.

    Then the mother and son went to the fish hole in the pond and pulled up the fish cage to collect the fish.

    The taste of these spirit fish is actually average, especially after eating the delicacies of the mountains and seas outside, this kind of food can only be regarded as ordinary.

    But Ke Ran still misses this mouthful.

    After all, this was her favorite when she was young. The stewed fish soup was full of love from her mother, which was definitely different.

    Of course, the whispers of their mother and daughter were not concealed from the two in the study.

    As soon as Ke Hong heard the stinky girl Ran Ran, he even kissed the kid next door.

    Immediately, he was so angry that he wanted to follow him and beat him up. A couple doubles fight would not beat this stinky girl to death.

    Therefore, for Gu Yao, the culprit, it is not pleasing to the eye.