Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    The Demon King's practice room is a large yurt-style building made of huge ice crystals.

    The thick layer of light blue ice reflects the sunlight and shines brightly.

    The periphery is a circle of herbs full of flowers.

    The environment is quite beautiful.

    Just entering it, it's very cold.

    Ke Ran didn't like this kind of cool place. She practiced the longevity technique. Naturally, it is best to be in a warm spring environment.

    But no way.

    She had to get close to the Demon King so that Ao Youning could help Ao Youning cross over the spiritual liquid.

    Ao Youning's success in winning the house is her only hope now.

    Fortunately, this Demon King estimated that the injury was not minor that time, and he has been cultivating with great concentration for the past two months.

    Ke Ran in order to achieve the goal.

    Shamelessly practice beside this person every day.

    The first time, when she proposed to Wen Ruoliu like this.

    Wen Ruoliu's beautiful eyes almost fell to the ground.

    Also...

    She resisted this Demon King before, almost killing herself and crippling her opponent.

    How intense was that.

    As a result, when I turned my eyes, I would not kneel and lick my face.

    Who can take it for this.

    Wen Ruoliu confirmed it again and got the answer that Ke Ran must go to the Demon King to practice.

    I just went to report to the Demon King.

    Ke Ran originally thought that he would not approach the Demon King so smoothly.

    who knows.

    Wen Ruoliu came back in a while and led her to the ice crystal yurt.

    At first, Ke Ran sat at least ten feet away from the Demon King.

    After all, this thing is shameless, and it is actually strong. Who knows when he will go crazy in the next moment.

    Ten days later.

    This person actually stared at her indifferently every day when she came in, then closed his eyes and meditated silently.

    Ke Ran became more daring and approached halfway.

    According to Peach Branch and Green Jade Gourd, the closer you are to the Demon King, the better.

    But she was timid, she got close to halfway, and tried again for ten days.

    I don't know if it's past the hair and estrus period, but he's actually very honest.

    So a month later, the distance between Ke Ran and the demon king was so frustrating that there was only one foot left.

    At first when she moved so close.

    The person's shocked eyes made Ke Ran feel a little ashamed.

    Isn't she helpless.

    Don't look down on her integrity so much, okay? This is not for escaping, so I have to do this.