Chapter 13

Chapter 13 She's a Candy

    The next day, the flying horse-drawn carriage at the Gu family's side, with a mighty number of vehicles, took away almost all the servants and maids who had been left at the Xianzhuang.

    When Ke Ran waved goodbye to Gu Yao in the yard, he didn't get his father's eye knife.

    Last night, Gu Yao went to the door in person, saying that there was an urgent matter at home to go back and waiting, and that he would not come to Liyang in the next few years, and asked the Ke family to help take care of Yier Xianzhuang and so on.

    At that time, Ke Ran could hardly hold back the smile on his father's face.

    At this moment, seeing that Gu Yao and the others really left, his father politely said a few words about taking care of himself on the road.

    On the other hand, it was the mother who seemed a little sad because she lost Jingniang, a good sister she just met.

    As for Ke Ran's mood.

    Oh, she's fine. There is no feeling of loss at all. On the contrary, she has now got the baby, and she is full of fighting spirit, so she is in a particularly good mood.

    So when she waved to Gu Yao, she smiled very sweetly.

    but. Gu Yao, a 'heart-changing' man, her attitude was so friendly, he even gave her a knife.

    Before she met the sky, she threw her childhood sweetheart over the wall.

    Bah, no conscience.

    Ke Ran gave him another big white eye.

    Whoever you love, we will not serve you.

    Gu Yao's chest was tight for a while, and then he was relieved. In addition to the baby and food in his eyes, the little fat fat man can't think of anything else at the moment.

    Come back in seven years, she should know something. he thinks.

    ...

    Ke Ran waited for Gu Yao and the others to leave, and reminded his parents to test her aptitude.

    Parents should be worried that they will test her abject qualifications and make her unhappy.

    So even though she was six and a half years old, the two of them kept dragging her out of the test.

    At this time, baby Ke Ran was in hand, and she realized that she could start her plan of farming and making a fortune.

    Then, when they tested their aptitude that night and got the judgment of an excellent spiritual planter, both husband and wife stayed for a long time.

    Not believing, he changed two five-color stones for testing qualifications and re-tested Ke Ran twice.

    Until they got the same result, the two couples burst into tears of joy. Of course, it was the mother who was crying. She and her father were both useless. Father was still a little steady, but the joy on his handsome face couldn't be suppressed at all.

    After all, in the world of self-cultivation, there is quite a bit of the argument that a dragon gives birth to a dragon and a phoenix to give birth to a phoenix and a mouse gives birth to a child and burrows in the ground.

    Like them, there is a high probability that three spiritual roots will be born.

    Now that a aptitude has been born, although it is the aptitude of a 'mud-legged child' that has been spurned by the cultivation world, the two couples are still extremely happy.