Chapter 25

Chapter 25

  The three of Ke Ran returned to Trance Cave with their master, and were told again that they must enter the top 50 in the exam.

    Then Fairy Bi Ou backhandedly sent someone the nearly 20-year-old assessment file, and copied three copies to the disciples.

    Ke Ran was holding the pile of thick papers, the joy in his heart.

    Originally, she planned to spend her own money to solve real questions. Who would have known that Master was also a master and knew the importance of questioning tactics.

    "Your master, I was in the top 50 again and again. You must not embarrass me!"

    Fairy Bi Ou said.

    Ke Ran and the others immediately answered loudly.

    "We must take the test well."

    Then Fairy Bi Ou was swayed back.

    The three of them went back to the dormitory to put the papers first, and then went to the school dormitory.

    In fact, the process of meeting the master didn't take too long, just less than an hour.

    But after the morning class was over, Immortal Master Lanqiao still asked the disciples who would like to give her a make-up class.

    Ke Ran saw several hands raised at that time.

    And these few people, Ke Ran really didn't want to.

    Because they are the heroine and her good friends, as well as Wen Li and Xie Mingxi.

    Ke Ran couldn't figure it out. Are these people's personalities actually the benchmark for good students? Why so positive.

    Is it alright to take on the noble air of their second generation of powerful people? Don't be such an enthusiastic citizen, okay?

    If it were these people, then it might as well be Gu Yao...

    She just swept her eyes to Gu Yao's side, and Gu Yao's eyes met her. His bright eyes seemed to mean that she finally begged to him.

    Ke Ran: "..." No, she didn't.

    Everyone is fine, Gu Yao gave her tuition, that's fine.

    Gu Yao seemed to be about to make a move.

    Ke Ran was a little anxious. Who knows, at this time, Xie Mingxi stood up, and he smiled.

    "Master Immortal, let me do it. Junior Sister Ran Ran and I have known each other since we were young. We are friends."

    He was just talking nonsense.

    Before the age of fourteen, Ke Ran did not know the surname Xie.

    But Immortal Master Lanqiao believed it. "Okay, it's up to you."

    Then the morning class ended.

    Ke Ran watched Xie Mingxi's handsome face facing her with a wicked smile.

    "Junior Sister Ran Ran, I only have time at noon, how about taking supplementary lessons in the pine forest behind the cafeteria in the afternoon?"

    The pine forest behind the cafeteria made several female disciples take a breath.

    That place is actually one of the three dating places for couples in the sect.

    Xie Mingxi, this boy has a handsome face, is the second generation of the powerful, and has the label of genius, so he is quite popular with girls.