Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    It took less than half a day to take the flying boat from Xingyue City to the sea of ​​Cangyun.

    Looking at the black sea with monstrous waves, the scene of the demonic wind blowing down the black clouds, Ke Ran couldn't help but shiver.

    This place is worthy of the Longtan Tiger Cave described in the book.

    It's really dark as if a devil can jump out at any time and eat people.

    In comparison, the Promise Sea is simply bright and affectionate.

    To go to such a place, and to go deep into the heart of the sea, alas, thinking about it is very stressful.

    Hope she is really lucky.

    In this team, except for Shizu and Zian Xianjun, the three masters and apprentices.

    The shameless Ao Youning said that he just went out to sea to catch some fish to get some seven-star gallbladder for his father, because the palace master of Longquan Palace suffered a little injury recently.

    Ke Ran felt that this was very wrong. Ao Jing is the heir of Longquan Palace, okay?

    Could it be that you want to usurp the throne?

    what! There are indeed many children of wealthy families.

    The rest of Ji Canglang will follow, because Xingyue City is the ruler here, and because Ji Canglang wants to 'cultivate feelings' with her.

    Ke Ran didn't expect that Ji Canglang would actually fight with her like this.

    Where is she good? Is it worth it to keep chasing him like this?

    She really couldn't understand Ji Canglang.

    Besides, it was a special 'coincidence' that Shucha 'ran into' by the sea.

    At that time, the master saw this kid walking over with a smile, and he gave her quite a look.

    Meaning, she was dipping flowers and plants outside, attracting all these flowers and plants.

    Ke Ran felt that he was particularly wronged.

    When it comes to Ji Canglang, it is almost the agreement factor. Ao Youning's brain has always been broken anyway, and because of the influence of the spiritual spring of destiny, she always runs after her.

    But scrutiny.

    Heaven and earth conscience. She and Shucha are simply good friends, and Shucha is kind to her, and she is grateful for this kind of friend.

    Nothing else is possible.

    Shizu really thinks too many series in his mind, how can she be so charming.

    In short, the team gathered, set off by boat, and headed to the Black Wind Islands.

    There were violent storms along the way, and there were even two or three tsunamis.

    If it weren't for everyone being a monk, the Ji family's ship would have extremely strong defensive capabilities.

    Ke Ran felt that he had died several times.

    Alas, she is such a weak force, but she has to take on this kind of mission, she sometimes thinks. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when he was a child, he got a green jade gourd and recognized his master by dripping blood?