Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    In fact, Ke Ran knew that this thing was scary just by knowing that this demon could take the house.

    As the heir of Zhenfeng's blood, Fu Qiusheng was born to suppress evil.

    That demon can actually take the house in reverse.

    This...

    can only be said, it is too perverted.

    Fu Qiusheng was probably frightened. After healing, he sat down next to her, the seam of his pants tightly attached to hers.

    I could feel his whole body tense, still like a bird frightened.

    After Gu Yao finished healing, Ke Ran moved over and said a few words to Gu Yao.

    When he turned around, he found Fu Qiusheng staring out of the window with a pale face, but out of the corner of his eye locked her here.

    That arrogant and pitiful look.

    Really blind.

    Ke Ran realizes how kind he is, how could he not appease this poor little lamb.

    So she sat back.

    Fu Qiusheng's expression suddenly improved, and he was not so afraid.

    Curran thought to himself. This kid probably developed a chick mentality towards her savior.

    Harmful. For the first time being depended on by someone, I felt that it was not bad.

    Although she is weak.

    but. Ke Ran thought about it, if he was next to Fu Qiusheng, if he was harmed by him, he would also be taken away by the demon.

    Then...

    the peach branch and the green jade gourd said in unison.

    "It's impossible. It doesn't have the guts, it can try if it wants to die!"

    This tone was unusually firm.

    Ke Ran thought, maybe the two treasures have the effect of suppressing the demon.

    In the sea, there is a demonic realm separated by a line.

    Ao Youning, the incarnation of a ray of evil thoughts, looked at the big ship floating up and down in the waves, and he did not follow.

    He found the little phoenix and didn't want to take the house.

    The body of the phoenix, how can it compare to the body of the main body, the real devil.

    He is a demon, what does he want that phoenix body to do.

    What he wanted was nothing but the fire of the true phoenix.

    This little phoenix has no way to go to heaven, but it has to go to hell.

    When he arrived at the sea of ​​​​clouds, it was the territory of his demon clan. His power is unprecedentedly powerful. Although he has not completely captured the phoenix fire this time, it is enough for him to refine the ancient phoenix feather and successfully gain control of the body of the true demon.

    Thus, the plan was considered a complete success.

    but. Contacting the Lord of Longevity again, that overwhelming desire... This little girl, no matter what.

    When the big ship disappeared into the black sea, it turned and left.

    He glanced at the depths of the sea and sneered slightly.