Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    "It's almost there."

    Ke Ran asked after about a quarter of an hour.

    Doesn't it mean that men are basically...just ten minutes?

    As a result, Ao Youning gave her a cold snort.

    Curran thought.

    The self-esteem of this person is quite strong, a man can't admit that he is not good, can he?

    OK, give me a little more time.

    So Ke Ran stood for another quarter of an hour, thinking that this should be enough.

    Thirty minutes is really strong, right?

    As a result, Ao Youning actually gave a contemptuous snort to show that he was very strong. This time was considered trivial.

    Ke Ran suddenly became angry.

    She was a little impatient after standing by her side like a wooden chicken for a while.

    Therefore, she shook off Ao Yuning's hand. quit.

    Then, didn't this immediately see a very exciting picture.

    This bastard, Ao Youning, is really suitable for being a big director, um, he is quite beautiful, hehe.

    Unfortunately, after just one look, Ao Youning immediately covered it with a light blue curtain, and she couldn't see anything anymore.

    cut.

    Ke Ran went to the side, looked at the melon and fruit desserts on the table, and asked Ao Youning if she didn't take any more medicine.

    She peeled a few nuts to eat, and ate melon seeds for a while.

    He took out the book and read it for a while.

    After all, the time for a stick of incense has always passed.

    "Not yet?"

    Ao Youning gave her a sideways glance. "There must be an hour."

    Ke Ran was a little unconvinced, she leaned over and bumped into Ao Youning.

    "You men, seriously, ahem, so strong?"

    Ao Youning let her cool down and gave her a sharp look.

    A look like he hangs like that.

    Ke Ran shook his head. "This is not a spell, maybe I will go into battle in person... Just, haha, is a man's stubbornness?"

    After saying this.

    Ao Youning's whole person was suddenly extremely dangerous.

    "If you don't believe me, we can try it, Ran Ran."

    He said 'Ran Ran', leaning over to her ear.

    Act like a ghost.

    Ambiguous and scary.

    Ke Ran quickly ran to the corner of the room and squatted, shaking his head vigorously, and gave Ao Youning a big thumbs up.

    "You are the best, I believe in you."

    Ao Youning: "..."

    Ran Ran made him the most uncomfortable. In his last life, he treated him as a brother. Take him to drink flower wine, although he is the one who spends the money in the end... In short, that stinky girl in my previous life didn't look like a girl.