Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    Ke Ran kept pushing Ao Youning out.

    Daddy is not at home at the moment, so hurry up and drive Ao Youning away.

    Otherwise, how would you introduce Ao Yuning to Daddy, Demon King? Or the Fourth Young Master of Longquan Palace who took the Demon King?

    Then why did she meet a demon king?

    Since everything that happened in the Demon Race has passed, Ke Ran doesn't want his parents to worry about it.

    But Ao Youning is stronger than him, no matter how she pushes, he stays still, and irritably flicks his hairband to pretend to be a light-hearted beauty.

    "Ran Ran, don't be rude."

    Unfortunately, Dad came back from the back mountain at this time.

    Seeing that he couldn't do anything, Ke Ran had no choice but to stare at Ao Youning fiercely. If he dared to mention his father-in-law, be careful to beat him!

    Fortunately, Ao Youning, like Gu Yao, went forward to call him uncle.

    Then, Ao Youning introduced himself as Nie, called Nie Huang.

    This kid is very cautious, he walks with the devil's real name when he goes out, tsk.

    Dad didn't know Ao Youning's true identity, so he happily welcomed this kid into the house.

    Then, Ao Youning really made Ke Ran speechless.

    When she was dealing with the prey that her father brought back from the mountain, he actually came to help.

    Moreover, this kid works quite neatly, and his techniques are very skilled, which is naturally very pleasing to his father.

    What's more, Ao Youning also discussed poetry with his father, and later played the piano.

    Seeing how he was talking and laughing with Daddy Qin Se and Ming, Ke Ran suspected that this kid was Daddy's prospective son-in-law.

    Gu Yao is not good at this. He is too quiet and won't please his father.

    After so many years, Daddy just let go.

    Trying to change Ao Youning might have already broken the old father's heart.

    After a while, the mother came back from the next door.

    Still got it. Ao Youning took one aunt at a time, and even issued a beauty trick.

    The mother was very unpromising, and after a while, Ao Youning coaxed her into a smile.

    Ke Ran thought that there was no way.

    In the evening, while parents were discussing matters in the house, they caught Ao Youning and 'send' them out.

    When Ao Youning was still reluctant to leave.

    Ke Ran just looked around and saw that no one was staring, jumped up and kicked, using the strength of a fairy.

    Although definitely not Ao Yuning's opponent.

    But Ao Youning was quite cooperative, just too cooperative.

    With a swish, like a shooting star, he was 'kicked' towards Taniguchi.

    But when it flew away, the robes flew over, and even the arc of the hairband was very beautiful.

    That shallow smile was gentle and affectionate.