Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Ke Ran always felt that the heroine was weird. How could it be so coincidental that she met in the cafeteria.

    But she didn't think much of it.

    On the second day, the sect continued to familiarize the new disciples with the environment, so they could still play.

    But Ke Ran has been doing the task with vigour and vigour since the morning.

    After all, there is only money and food in life, which should not be let down.

    Then during lunch, I met the heroine.

    At dinner, I still met the heroine.

    Now Ke Ran felt that he was in big trouble.

    How can there be so many coincidences in this world!

    She can't figure it out, what happened to the heroine?

    Where is the head broken?

    She doesn't think that she loves flowers when she sees them. Although she looks sweet, yes, but Wu Yinyin hates her when she sees her.

    So it's really abnormal for the heroine to be like this.

    Ke Ran suddenly thought a lot. She even suspected that the heroine might also be wearing it.

    Because she is a female supporting role who misses the male lead until her death, so come over and squat to see who she is?

    If that's the case, she'll have to be a little more cautious. If it is seen that she is also a transmigrator, then the situation of the king seeing the king will appear... It is estimated that there is no good fruit to eat.

    The status of the second generation of the powerful heroine requires contacts, financial resources, and financial resources. If she wants to make her a person without foundation, as long as she is willing, it is really a matter of raising her hand.

    Therefore, Ke Ran made up his mind even more, she would never approach Gu Yao anyway, and she didn't even look at him.

    She is an honest little spiritual master who will never interfere with the love drama between the heroine and the heroine.

    Gu Yao is also there, and you can also meet them in the cafeteria.

    Although there are several rows of tables and chairs, his perspective can completely see her and the heroine's every move.

    He probably followed in the footsteps of the heroine.

    After all, in the original book, Gu Yao was overjoyed when he saw his goddess descended from the sky, and then he launched a strong attack, very domineeringly, and hugged the heroine so beautiful.

    In the original book, there were occasions where Gu Yao and the heroine 'coincidentally met' in the cafeteria, but it was only those four luxury cafeterias.

    Now that the heroine has changed her shell, she came here to block her unpromising female supporting role of the 'deeply-loving male protagonist' character.

    So 'coincidence' was replaced by this commoners canteen.

    In order not to delay the drama of the male and female lead singers, Ke Ran now only makes three servings of spirit animal meat and one vegetable, and then immediately leaves after eating like a storm.

    And she made up her mind that she would stagger this point to eat later.

    If we don't have dinner, we can't still have a 'coincidence'.