Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    Ao Youning rushed into the world of self-cultivation, and immediately caused a great chaos.

    However, when everyone saw him throwing out a piece of purple thunder flower crystal beside Wu Yinyin and Yin Min, two longevity practitioners who were on the right path.

    For a while, I didn't know whether to attack again, and what would happen if those purple thunder flower crystals were damaged.

    Now everyone can see that the spiritual power of the right path of the three longevity practitioners is connected in the air.

    And under the leadership of the Lord of Longevity, her two younger sisters inexplicably realized and started the right path.

    This proves that if the longevity technique is to succeed, it may be the three in one, inseparable relationship.

    It is related to the longevity technique, so naturally, it must be well protected.

    So the monks did not attack in the end.

    At this time, Shucha and Jiangyun Xianjun also rushed back from Jijia Village on the outskirts of the city.

    They picked almost all the purple thunder flower crystals in the valley, so they spread out a small half of the city.

    Afterwards, Xianjun Jiangyun waved his hand unhappily.

    "Disperse, disperse, be quiet! So as not to affect their enlightenment."

    Everyone backed away from the Purple Thunder Flower Crystal.

    Then Immortal Jiangyun, out of habit, threw a glance at the Demon King.

    This kind of scolding look was originally inappropriate.

    But he subconsciously lost a look.

    When Xianjun Jiangyun was worried that his look would provoke the demon king's left sex.

    Surprisingly, this Demon King nodded slightly with a somewhat pleasing look, and then went back to the Demon Realm.

    Jiangyun Xianjun: "..."

    Later, after seeing that the demon king returned, he ordered to disperse the enchantment and disband the team of the demon clan.

    There are only a few demon elders guarding the right path with hundreds of people.

    In this way, a crisis of war seems to have become invisible.

    The monks and goblins of the human race and the demon race, who were at a disadvantage, couldn't help but secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    After all, everyone has understood the small-scale conflict with the demons in the past six months.

    The combined strength of the two clans is far from being the opponent of the demon clan.

    Really fighting, the demons should be easy to pacify the two clans.

    However, after the barrier was released, they worried that the demons would rush over to eat people.

    So, be very vigilant.

    But then, they found that the group of demons were giggling all day long, and they were all warm.

    Those warriors used to cook a pot full of meat and eat it with blood.

    Now it's good, they actually started to be vegetarian...

    and Erque Mozu asked the monks, that kind of grass is more delicious, and they went to get some and try it.