Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    wedding day.

    Before dawn, Ke Ran was called by her mother.

    Last night, my mother slept early for a beauty sleep, although I was a little confused when I woke up early.

    But the mood is very sweet.

    While my mother was packing up her wedding dress, she couldn't help but yawned, spread her limbs, fell back on the bed, and rolled on the soft quilt.

    The mood at this time is indescribably peaceful.

    Well. I'm going to marry Gu Yao!

    After a while, Jing Niang walked in.

    Jing Niang has a pair of ingenious hands, and she has already said that the makeup is all up to her.

    Wu Yinyin and Yin Min probed at the door and were pushed out by Jingniang.

    Looking at Jing Niang's expression, she must show her skills today, don't dress her up as a big beauty, and never let go.

    Ke Ran also wanted to be beautiful, so he cooperated very well.

    The bridal makeup in the comprehension world is different from the demons.

    The makeup on the Mozu side is in a cool and glamorous style, and the clothes and jewelry are all extravagant.

    After all, she is a queen, and her style is more dignified.

    The bridal makeup in the comprehension world is soft and beautiful, with a shy beauty.

    And without wearing a red hijab, she covered her nose with a beaded curtain, revealing her red lips.

    Ke Ran quite appreciates this just right sense of mystery.

    As for the hair accessories, it is a small flower crown, made of gold leaves, and the appearance of peach blossoms is wrapped around branches.

    Not expensive, after all, the family is not very rich. But the craftsmanship is very delicate. It is said that it was made by an old hermit friend of my father.

    According to Jing Niang, the person who made this flower crown is absolutely extraordinary.

    In addition, Jing Niang deliberately tied a very long streamer to the back of her head.

    This should not be what an ordinary bride should have, so my mother was surprised, but because the streamer was very beautiful, she didn't say anything.

    As for the wedding dress, compared to the solemn style of the Demon Race, this one is very light, the material is as soft as a cloud, and is covered with a shiny red silk.

    In short, it is dexterous and soft, and Ke Ran feels that it fits her body and face very well.

    The wedding dress was sewn by Jingniang herself, and she was preparing it a long time ago.

    Jing Niang's aesthetic ability is really first-class.

    After dressing up, Jing Niang let Wu Yinyin and Yin Min in.

    The three brothers and sisters were tired for a while.

    Music sounded from the next door, and then someone shouted "Auspicious time" in a strange tone, that is, the bride is about to be married.

    The two families are too close, so the movement over there is really hidden from the monk's ears.

    "The sea soul jade is in use, ah ah ah!"