Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Cheeky 'Climb a Bed'

    The family of three went to the next door, and Ke Ran was taken aback by the battle that was greeted by eight servants.

    Then he was surprised by the luxurious manor surrounded by pavilions, terraces and pavilions.

    Compared with Gu's Xianzhuang, Ke Ran felt that his own home was equal to the gap between a farmhouse and a 100 billion mansion.

    The last time I came here, I only saw the outer courtyard and didn't feel anything. This time, Ke Ran was convinced that the Gu family had a great career.

    It's no wonder that this house has been ding dong for a year.

    It's no wonder that the original owner always felt inferior in front of Gu Yao.

    Ke Ran realized that if she also fell in love with Gu Yao, she would really worry about this class gap.

    fine. She has no idea about Gu Yao!

    The only thought, and only tonight, is to rub against that baby no matter what.

    As for the future, whoever you love.

    Ke Ran is worried now that the opening time of this secret realm will not be late at night.

    Don't sleep here.

    However, with her current friendship with Gu Yao, the possibility of being overnighted is not very high.

    Besides, her own home is next door, just across a pond, where she stays for a hammer.

    If the Gu family is willing to keep him, his father has to take her back.

    Ouch.

    Sad people.

    Thinking about this, Ke Ran felt so troublesome.

    She hoped that, on the way to the banquet, when Gu Yao went out to the toilet, he suddenly realized that there was still a treasure light in the yard, and then opened the secret realm.

    Therefore. Ke Ran felt that even if Gu Yao went to the toilet, she would have to shamelessly follow.

    In short, she lost all her face today, and she followed Gu Yao closely throughout the whole process.

    After making up his mind to be shameless, Ke Ran's fighting spirit became high.

    Jing Niang's birthday dinner was very rich, and many of the dishes on the table were foods that Ke Ran had never seen before.

    And it's not the flesh of spirit beasts, it's immortal plants.

    In short, extremely luxurious.

    Ke Ran felt that Jing Niang's status in the Gu family should be quite high. Otherwise, she shouldn't be able to make such a big row for her birthday!

    It is estimated that Jingniang, like Aunt Wen, is the person next to Gu Yao's father.

    But this has nothing to do with her.

    Ke Ran was a foodie, but he didn't eat much tonight, so he paid attention to Gu Yao the whole time.

    Gu Yao sat directly opposite her, and she sat between her parents.

    Next to Dad was Liu Ye. They didn't know what was going on, but they were a little familiar with each other. When they talked about things in the realm of self-cultivation, they seemed to talk freely, just like the men of later generations who liked to chat and talk about things.