Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Xianjun Jiangyun originally came to catch Gu Zian's mistake, but he was caught and caught, and his little disciple and grandson was a little girl.

    And this little Miaomiao thought she was hiding it well.

    The little face is very straight, and he only dares to take aim and aim at the corner of his eye.

    But what's the use.

    That happy little aura, if you put a tail on her, it should be able to tear the roof off.

    Gu Zian's side was probably frightened by this eager aura, and he didn't dare to look at it again.

    Ugh.

    Jiangyun Xianjun was even more depressed.

    Gu Zian 'seduced' him, Xiao Miao Miao, so he could just beat him. The same is the strength of Xianjun, who can be afraid of who.

    But the little disciple is 'lustful', what can he say.

    You say it's so small, it looks so milky, and it looks so innocent.

    He is smart and savvy, and he cultivates diligently and respects his teachers.

    Anywhere is a good little doll, why is it 'lewd'.

    Jiangyun Xianjun looked at it for a while, but couldn't stand it any longer, and left Mingde Hall with his forehead.

    He intuited that this little Miaomiao, as long as Gu Zian hooked his fingers, would follow him with his tail wagging.

    Gotta think about it.

    Just after returning to Xuantong Mountain, the head of the head Yushu Xianjun sent him a piece of information and a camera.

    Xianjun Jiangyun read the information first. Knowing that the ninth prince of the demon clan has sneaked into the human world, the demon clan will send the general to capture the little prince and return to Beijing, etc.

    He couldn't help thinking, what did this second generation ancestor have to do with him when he came out to dangle.

    However, he still captured the camera, and saw one of the golden phoenix birds taking off in high spirits, bypassing the people of the Cloud Cauldron Sect to chase and kill, rushing into the air vortex and disappearing.

    Jiangyun Xianjun couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

    Golden-winged phoenix, the demon emperor sat down as the first warrior.

    When I was young, I really had a fight with this 'little goblin'. be regarded as 'enemy'.

    However, what does this have to do with him.

    Then he unfolded what Yushu Xianjun gave him.

    "Junior Brother Jiangyun, your longevity art, Xiao Miaomiao, is watching closely. The demon clan must have buried a secret child when they come here."

    Immortal Jiangyun suddenly sweated on his forehead.

    Indeed, Bi Lotus was almost stolen by the demon clan back then.

    This time, the ninth prince that this monster clan is looking for is actually more than 99% likely to ambush Anzi.

    The hatred in Xianjun Jiangyun's heart.

    He has to watch Xiao Miaomiao closely.

    Therefore, he immediately went down the mountain and reinforced the formation layer by layer where the few disciples and grandchildren were, and his intuition was tight, and he breathed a sigh of relief.