Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    When Ji Canglang came to Yundingzong this time, he was completely treated as a distinguished guest.

    The sect actually built a cave for him, but the location was a bit desolate.

    Actually in the 'uninhabited' place in the back mountain.

    It's not very appropriate to use the word "uninhabited", but Yundingzong is really big. Anyway, Ji Canglang's cave for more than ten miles is definitely uninhabited, except for a large area of ​​​​the planting garden.

    And these planting gardens are managed by Ke Ran and the three sisters.

    So every time I go to water the spiritual plants, I basically have to pass in front of Ji Canglang's cave.

    At this time, Ji Canglang was either playing the flute or the qin, and sometimes painting and playing chess.

    In a word, there is no one who can't get hold of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

    Especially talented.

    Wu Yinyin said that if she hadn't seen her future husband in the fountain of fate, she would have been completely engulfed in Ji Canglang's beauty and talent, unable to extricate herself.

    Ke Ran can only say.

    The atmosphere of this damn beautiful man really needs a little more ink in his stomach to be able to radiate out.

    Immortal Master Fuxiang and Fairy Qionghua's aloof and cold atmosphere is actually shrouded in a thick layer of academic attainments. These two people, even the master said, are the two most knowledgeable people in the cultivation world today.

    so.

    Look, people still need to read more.

    Ke Ran backhandedly found a bunch of books for herself to read, and she felt that she could also spell out a sense of atmosphere.

    As a result, in the end, after looking at it, it is still the best in the colloquial language...

    Ji Canglang is serious about cultivating feelings.

    And specially caught Ke Ran, her sheep.

    Whenever she came to water the spiritual plant, Ji Canglang would sit with her on the edge of the field and play the flute leisurely.

    Sometimes I even make a picture for Ke Ran.

    Ji Canglang's painting skills, according to the immature judgment of his master, have the style of everyone.

    But Ke Ran has serious doubts about it.

    Although she can only draw a "chicken pecking at rice" level, she is not qualified to judge.

    Ji Canglang's painting of her is also quite similar, but it is not very expressive.

    I don't know why, but she in Ji Canglang's paintings is a little unconscionable no matter how you look at her.

    Ke Ran felt that he was walking outside and belonged to the kind-hearted looks that many people asked for directions, so he definitely wouldn't have no conscience.

    But in Ji Canglang's paintings, her big eyes are always glittering with cold light. She once painted her as if she was sleeping, but for some reason, even with her eyes closed, it made her look a little cold.

    I feel like jumping up and killing someone, without blinking my eyes.

    But the conscience of heaven and earth, so far, she has never stepped on an ant to death.