Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    On the side of the human race and the demon race, of course, they also know what the devil seems to have gone wrong.

    Just now, they did have a lot of sneak attacks.

    But it still takes a lot of effort to open the seal, and a sneak attack is basically impossible.

    So they held back, and at this time it was appropriate to protect the dragon and the phoenix among the two people of the human race.

    Then they watched as the Demon King returned to normal and left with the Lord of Eternal Life. They were miserable again.

    Immortal Zi'an couldn't help but glance at Immortal Jiangyun.

    With the feeling that Xianjun Jiangyun cherishes his great disciple and grandson, he should be very sad at this moment, and maybe he will rush in to save people.

    However, Xianjun Jiangyun glanced at the Lord of Longevity several times, raised his eyebrows, and went to protect Yao'er.

    Immortal Zi'an was extremely surprised, this shouldn't be the case.

    Jiangyun Xianjun loves his little disciples and grandchildren a lot, who doesn't know that.

    While everyone else was mourning the fate of the Lord of Longevity, Immortal Zi'an sat next to Immortal Jiangyun and wanted to ask for details.

    As a result, the code word passed, and only got a cold snort.

    Also put it on. Immortal Zi'an was speechless for a while.

    Xianjun Jiangyun closed his eyes and silently protected the Dharma. As for the boss, this stinky girl raised her butt, and he knew what she was going to fart.

    That little appearance was pretending, or he was really scared, he could see it at a glance.

    Although I don't know where it is, the devil has an accident, and it is estimated that he cannot be separated from the boss.

    This stinky girl, her skills are getting bigger. After all, he is the Lord of Longevity, and it is estimated that there is some secret method to control the Demon King.

    Now Xianjun Jiangyun only hopes that she will be steadfast, but whoever controls the Demon King for the seventy-seventh and forty-nine days, wait for the body of the Xuanlong and the Ji family boy to succeed...

    The strength of these two should be worthy of a tie with the Demon King, and they should even be able to win. In this way, the boss can be rescued.

    Hold on tight, stinky girl.

    Ugh. Thinking of the child's fear in the Demon Race for half a year, Xianjun Jiangyun was still very distressed.

    Devil's Palace Harem.

    The bridal chamber candle.

    Two red candles lit high in the red room.

    Ke Ran was covered with a red hijab and sat on the bed covered with a red silk quilt.

    Ao Youning's soulless thing, he said that she should do enough to make a show, and let her obey the arrangements of the demons.

    He also said that he is still very 'weak' and must be in vain with the demons.

    Ke Ran didn't want to believe him. Mainly, his magic power is about to break through the ceiling and be as high as the sky.