Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Immortal Lord Juicyue had previously given too much to the two hundred years of Qingxin Pill.

    After all, doesn't she still want a share of the longevity technique?

    Moreover, she taught the three longevity techniques, Xiao Miaomiao, the ancient rhythm, which is equivalent to having a friendship of half a teacher. The little three in the future, can disrespect her elders and show more filial piety to Lingzhi.

    Of course it can't.

    Therefore, when three little spiritual masters came to class, Immortal Jun Yueyue really showed sincerity and wanted to teach these three children.

    until now.

    When these three play the "Spring Water Flow", which is a stream of flowing water, into the effect of a flash flood.

    Immortal Chuangyue only felt that the two hundred years of Qingxin Dan was not worth the ear that stabbed her at this moment.

    If it weren't for these three little ones, it's just a seedling of longevity.

    At the moment of the sound, she had already rudely blasted them out of the mountain gate.

    But for the longevity technique, she could only endure.

    Xianjun Jiangyun was willing to give such a great gift, and personally came to the foot of Shenyinzong Mountain to guard these three little Miaomiao.

    prove anything.

    This longevity technique may really be successful.

    The emperor's fairyland that he has been striving for for several years may finally become possible.

    This hateful Immortal Sovereign, she has stayed for eight hundred years, and she is already burning with anxiety.

    So, if there is a little chance. Immortal Monarch Moon Moon will fight for it.

    So, after the three little ones finished playing, Immortal Lord Roll Moon said something almost out of conscience.

    "It's still acceptable."

    The purpose was not to undermine the self-confidence of the three longevity technique Xiao Miaomiao.

    Who knows, Ying'er, the worthless one, with a bang, Qin actually fell to the ground.

    The Duan family and the Gu family are a little more calm, but their eyes look at them with meaning. 'Are you serious? '

    As for the three little spiritual masters, their faces were very thin, and they were all blushing with embarrassment.

    Knowing his own shortcomings, this attitude can still be taught...

    Then after a whole day of 'tuning and teaching', Immortal Chuangyue turned pale and walked back to her cave in Lingxian Pavilion.

    For a whole day, these three did not even distinguish the five tones.

    The fat one is better. You teach her, and she nods seriously and seems to understand.

    When I looked back and listened to her playing, the sound was suddenly messed up.

    That dick... She probably doesn't have long ears, and none of them can be adjusted.

    As for the little one in Anqing Shouli, she has the ability to play any key, and she walks smoothly on one key.

    Immortal Jun Yueyue lived to be fifteen hundred years old, and so far, he has never seen such a sound crazy person.