Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Don't play a bitter drama for Lao Tzu

    He put away the green jade gourd.

    "Let's go." He swam ahead.

    "No, I'm in the front, you're in the back."

    Little Tits Fatty was so energetic, he kicked his chubby legs and ran to the front. As if he was chasing something, but he still had to hold on to a proud face.

    Gu Yao: "..." It's quite a face.

    Ke Ran was really scared, and always felt that a ghost hand stretched out from behind to grab her back.

    So she swam in front of her with all her might.

    Might as well swim and swim without making a sound.

    When she turned around, she saw that Gu Yao could not spread his hands and feet, suspended in the water, and bubbles kept coming out of his mouth.

    That's because the distance is far away, and the water-proof beads are ineffective, and the water-proof beads are still in her hands.

    Ke Ran was so frightened that he swam back quickly.

    But Gu Yao was protected by the water droplets, but he was still unconscious, and his whole body was hot, like hot and boiling magma.

    Ke Ran was suddenly terrified. "Gu Yao! Gu Yao, how are you? Are you all right?"

    she shouted loudly.

    Perhaps the shouting played a role, Gu Yao flicked his hands and feet hard, and his eyes opened.

    But what followed was a painful groan, the blue veins on the forehead jumped, and the complexion was terrifyingly white.

    "I-I'm fine."

    That's all, he still said this.

    Curran was furious. "You're all right. I know, is your fever attacked? Don't panic, I'll carry you, come, I'll carry you out, and I'll be home in a while!"

    She carried Gu Yao in all directions, The method of body forging is desperately used.

    It's really not easy to swim in the water, and even more difficult to use the body forging method, but Gu Yao's situation is really terrible.

    His painful muffled sound made Ke Ran's heart palpitate.

    And she also felt a trace of heat flowing past her neck, Gu Yao probably shed tears or sweat.

    However, when Ke Ran carried Gu Yao on his back, he swam through the long passage.

    She couldn't help freeing up a hand and touched her neck, only to find that it was not tears or sweat at all, but blood.

    "Gu Yao." She shivered, her palms shaking.

    Then he turned around abruptly, and hugged Gu Yao with both hands, so as to see his current situation.

    Gu Yao, this dead hammer, at this time, even when the blood was still in his mouth, he still told her.

    "Ran Ran, you, you go first, I, I'm fine."

    Ke Ran's anger almost broke through the sky.

    "You're no problem, you're about to die. Hmph, I'm here to play a bitter drama with Laozi at this time, and Laozi won't eat this."

    After speaking, he carried Gu Yao on his back and tried his best to swim towards the top of the lake.

    But really, she used a lot of strength when she was hunting for treasure, and now she was carrying someone else, and it was true that she was swimming slower and slower.