Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The Heart Disease of Xianjun Jiangyun

    After a while, all the disciples on Ke Ran's platform had finished the test. Except for Ke Ran and the other four, there were no qualified ones.

    They are all good, other platforms even have one or two or none at all.

    In short, there are not many qualified people, especially if they have to reach the level of heaven, it is even more rare.

    Among the two blue-clothed disciples who tested their aptitude, the one who tested Ke Ran stood up and walked towards them.

    "My name is Liu Qing, I belong to the Inner Sect Zhenjian Hall, and I am a sword cultivator." Ke Ran and the

    others hurriedly saluted, calling him Senior Brother Liu.

    This Liu Qing returned a salute, and then made a gesture of invitation.

    "A few of you will follow me up the mountain and go to the Mingde Hall to apprentice."

    Ke Ran was a little surprised. After all, the Mingde Hall was one of the three major halls in the Yunding Sect.

    This is a lecture hall, but only immortal masters above Xuanxian are qualified to lecture here.

    The disciples who can enter this lecture hall to listen to the lectures must be in the top 50 in the sect assessment to be eligible.

    The original owner did not enter this Mingde Hall once, of course, the male and female hosts are naturally frequent visitors here.

    Now, as soon as she entered the door, she went to the Mingde Hall to apprentice.

    That proves that after a while, her master should be at least the Xuanxian level.

    The levels of the realm of self-cultivation are divided into the levels of Hearing Tao, Refining, Building Foundation, Aiki, Divine Movement, Mysterious Immortal, Heavenly Immortal, Immortal Monarch, and Emperor Immortal.

    This level of Xuanxian is already considered an absolute boss.

    Daddy said that he was enlightened by a great immortal when he was young, and he was given a suitable exercise, and there was a certain chance to help him before he reached the supernatural stage. But it has stopped there for almost a lifetime, and even, the aptitude of the original three spiritual roots can only reach the Aiki stage at the highest level in life, and the mother is the Aiki stage.

    At the level of Xuanxian, even a person with excellent Erling gen aptitude must have a very strong comprehension and practice diligently in order to achieve it.

    The level of the original owner when he died was Xuanxian, but at that time, both the male and female protagonists were already at the level of Xianjun.

    Not to mention these.

    Ke Ran was a little curious as to who his master would be in the future.

    It just so happened that Liu Qing was a rather rambunctious person. He talked about the immortal masters who came to Mingde Hall today one by one.

    When it came to Ke Ran and Wu Yinyin, Wu Yinyin was the one who scolded Ke Ran as a hillbilly before, and she was also a heaven-level spiritual planter.

    "Congratulations to the two junior sisters." Liu Qing said congratulations as soon as she came up, and then said with a very envious expression, "Today, Fairy Bi-Ou arrived at Mingde Hall early in the morning, saying that she seems to have feelings. She has a fate with a certain disciple today. The two The aptitude of the junior sister is a heaven-level spiritual planter, her talent is extraordinary, and she is such a handsome and handsome character, Fairy Bi-Ou must love them very much