Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Ke Ran and the others quickly finished harvesting the spirit grass.

    The master has already packaged it, and the four divided into four, the master received one.

    Indicate that the three of them will each receive a copy later.

    Ke Ran knew the seriousness of the matter.

    It is estimated that strong enemies are coming, and Shizu intends to let them escape.

    Sure enough, Shizu asked the three of them to escape together, and his old man would give them one.

    However.

    "But Shizu, we definitely won't run far, you should escape."

    Ke Ran Shennian said loudly.

    "If it's for these spirit grasses, they'll definitely be able to catch one of us. Only Shizu, you have a chance to escape!"

    After she finished speaking, she rushed forward with a loud roar.

    "Master, listen to what you have to say, hurry up and run!" He did not forget to instruct him.

    Xianjun Jiangyun looked at her little back as she walked away, and wiped her tears from her sleeves.

    So timid, yet so brave.

    "Ran Ran, oops, wait for us, woo woo." The

    second child was even more timid and ran away, chasing after him, and was kicked by the boss.

    "Minmin, take her, and let's run separately."

    "Okay, Ran Ran! Master, we'll be fine." The

    third child was very calm, grabbed the second child, and walked very far.

    Three good boys!

    Jiangyun Xianjun's eyes were slightly red.

    The boss was right. Among the four, he was the only one who had a chance to escape.

    But since he is the master, even if he died with his three younger disciples, he must not escape selfishly, which is against the master's way.

    With a flash of his shadow, he rushed into the woods beside him.

    That danger, his induction came from this forest.

    After entering it and searching for a while, I saw a pool of blood and some footprints that were too late to get rid of.

    "There were at least three people hiding here before."

    Xianjun Jiangyun glanced at him when he saw the tail of Shucha following.

    The kid didn't even run.

    He was a little surprised.

    "Why are you staying here? It's very dangerous for a while, and I may not be able to keep you."

    Shucha smiled.

    "I'm not afraid of death, anyway, I'm alone, it doesn't matter if I die sooner or later."

    Xianjun Jiangyun: "..."

    He felt that this kid was quite afraid of death. But at such a critical moment, he did not forget to hug his thigh.

    Let Xianjun Jiangyun actually have a trace of admiration in his heart.

    At this time, he didn't bother to persuade this kid. After looking at the traces carefully, he chased in one direction.