Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    The demon clan is still very good at talking, even if the Jade Snow Crystal Mushroom is not found, the errand fee will be paid.

    This is simply a public-funded tour, such a good thing, Ke Ran and the others naturally agreed with both hands.

    Shizu estimated that he would take more. Anyway, his old man Shi Shiran stood up and said that it would be better to hit the sun if he chose another day, so let's set off today.

    The attitude is very correct, and the urgency of Party A is urgent.

    After all, the gold master is so urgent, this naturally requires good cooperation.

    So the grandparents and grandchildren happily landed on the luxurious flying boat of the demon clan, and left the sect in the blink of an eye.

    Fu Qiusheng took a task backhand and hurriedly chased after Xiao Qi.

    As for Ao Youning and Shucha.

    What the two were worried about at this time was not the Jade Snow Crystal Mushroom.

    Since that thing is related to the Lord of Longevity, sooner or later it will run to the Lord of Longevity.

    Maybe the Jade Snow Crystal Mushroom is rushing towards Yundingzong, otherwise, how could the demon clan find Yundingzong first to ask for help.

    This little thought, in short, the two saw through it at a glance.

    Now, what they are worried about is the fact that the demon clan has a real phoenix coming.

    After all, the five phoenixes surround the Lich Temple, the temple of the demon clan, for three months.

    Such a big event naturally did not happen in Ao Yuning's era.

    Not even the era that Chen Cha went through did not appear.

    But they are truly jealous of the true phoenix bloodline.

    In fact, in the ancient times, the really powerful human races and demon races. The blood of the true dragon of the human race and the blood of the true phoenix of the demon race are not only extremely powerful, but they also… suppress evil.

    What does evil represent, that is, the ghosts and the demons.

    Even if the ancestors of the two clans were extremely powerful back then, but under the suppression of blood, there is no fairness in the war.

    Anyway, in the ancient times, ghosts and demons could only become vassals of humans and demons.

    Until the phoenix clan and the dragon clan were destroyed.

    This ushered in the prosperity of the two clans, especially the ghost clan, whose family has dominated for hundreds of thousands of years

    .

    All in all, this true phoenix bloodline cannot be allowed to be born.

    The two reluctantly did not go after Jiangyun Xianjun's team, but looked at the scene of Fuxiang, the great wizard of the monster clan, secretly taking the mysterious dragon body and the three masters and apprentices to leave the sect.

    The two looked cold, and immediately chased after them.

    This is to use the power of the bloodline of the mysterious dragon's body to induce the arrival of the true phoenix.

    It must be busted.

    Ke Ran and the others really went on a public-funded tour along the way for this treasure hunt.