Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Ke Ran woke up from the semi-consciousness, looked around, and then looked behind him.

    With Gu Yao here, it's safe.

    Then she took out the mirror for the first time to take a look.

    The bite on the face was so swollen that one eye could not be seen at all, and I don't know if it was disfigured or not.

    Fortunately, the face in the mirror is still beautiful.

    It's even a little too beautiful, with the effect of bathing in hot water, her pink cheeks, and even a hint of charm, those eyes that are full of water, just...not like her.

    No, it's really not the same as usual.

    The unfamiliar craze in the lower abdomen suddenly surged wildly, and the mouth was dry in an instant, and even the head was a little dazed.

    Ke Ran understands this feeling.

    That would be aphrodisiac by those flowers in the secret realm, and she almost turned into a wolf...

    However, this time it seems to be more intense.

    The emptiness in her heart made her feel extremely anxious.

    Ke Ran put away the mirror. The poison of these bees is actually a goddamn aphrodisiac.

    "Gu Yao!" She shouted a little irritably.

    "Yeah."

    Gu Yao's deep, silky voice, just a single syllable, disturbed her heart like a devil.

    "I'm so annoying!"

    Ke Ran wanted to roll on the ground, from east to west.

    Otherwise, she would turn around and pounce on Gu Yao.

    However, she found out immediately.

    She didn't want to get out alone, she wanted to drag Gu Yao to fight with the goblin.

    Moreover, as soon as this picture appeared in my mind, it was out of control.

    That strange desire burned her like a fire.

    Ke Ran bit her lip tightly and pressed against Gu Yao's warm chest. The strong breath made her tremble.

    "Gu Yao, I really..." I couldn't help it.

    She raised her head and stared at Gu Yao, meaning, otherwise... she really wanted to.

    Her raised face must have meant a kiss.

    However, Gu Yao actually hummed.

    "Just bear with it, Ran Ran, it will be fine in a while."

    His gentle attitude was filled with the care of an old father.

    But where does she want this now.

    Gu Yao, who was dreaming in her heart, had already held her down, and then whispered a demon in her ear viciously. "Woman, I want to be your man!"

    Duoba will give her Duoba. Then kiss her hard and ask for anything, preferably send her to heaven.

    If she dared to escape, she would flatten herself with a hammer.

    But Gu Yao gave her a very disapproving look.

    Ke Ran: "..." When he was in the sect, he still kissed her.