Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Ji Canglang's arrangement is like this.

    First go to Zhufen Pavilion and Xianhuang Ruyi Village, then go to Fengxianlou for dinner. After dinner, just in the evening, go to Xingyue Lake to watch the lantern festival.

    This itinerary is similar to that of shopping, eating, watching movies in later generations.

    Coincidentally, Gu Yao bought a peach blossom fan at Zhufen Pavilion as a gift to her, and when he was a child at Xianhuang Ruyi Village, he bought a peach blossom fan for her.

    The peach blossom fan is still lying in her storage ring, and it has been well preserved.

    Zhu Fen Pavilion deals with powder jewelry, fabrics and clothing, and Xianhuang Ruyi Village are some fun and easy-to-use delicate playthings.

    When Wu Yinyin heard these two stores, her eyes lit up.

    But she hadn't visited before, why? Because I don't have any money, I'm too nervous to enter.

    Mainly she said that the shop assistants in Zhufenge and Xianhuang Ruyizhuang looked too fine, knowing that you had no money, their eyes were particularly uncomfortable.

    This is the same as the waiter of a luxury store in later generations.

    Wu Yinyin planned to follow Ji Canglang, the noble son's facade, to have an eyeful visit.

    As for Ke Ran, she is not very interested in these luxury goods, so she just wants to see the price. If Gu Yao buys her particularly expensive jewelry and playthings, she will blow his head.

    Ji Canglang has a big presence in Xingyue City.

    When their carriage arrived, a few people came up to pull the horses, calling them the son of Canglang, and respectfully greeted them as they entered the Zhufen Pavilion together.

    There are five houses in the front and back of Zhufen Pavilion, and the bead hairpin clothing in it is one grade higher for each courtyard.

    Ji Canglang didn't look at the first and second entries, and didn't stop until the third entry.

    The pearl hairpins here basically start with 10,000 top-grade spirit stones.

    Ke Ran was still thinking about it, and he will look back in the first and second to see, how old was Gu Yao at that time, fourteen years old, no matter how rich he is, he can't afford tens of thousands of high-grade spirit stones as gifts for her. Bar.

    As a result, in the third entry, she looked at the bead hairpin jewelry for a while.

    Just at the place where the precious boutiques were placed, I saw a set of jewelry that was exactly the same as her plum blossom tin and headgear, and they were placed in a small defensive circle.

    When Ke Ran saw the price, he suddenly took a breath.

    Then a huge anger rose from her forehead, she must beat Bian Gu Yao.

    This prodigal son actually gave her a set of 100,000 top-grade spirit stones.

    At that time, Gu Yao was only fourteen years old. Where did he get so much money, you must know that Xie Mingxi said that the money he can use now will not exceed 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, and he needs to use it in an emergency, otherwise he will be beaten at home.

    Gu Yao had arrived earlier.

    As soon as Ran Ran came to them, he pretended to meet by chance.