Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Ke Ran crooked for a while, and felt a little stronger, she thought that her fairy branches and peach blossoms had not been done yet.

    Action must be taken.

    However, the back started to hurt a little at this point.

    Gu Yao said that her wound had to be rubbed with topical ointment for a few days before it could be completely healed.

    The poison cream is cold, and it must be very comfortable to apply.

    But Ke Ran didn't have long hands on her back, so she couldn't apply it herself.

    So, she asked Gu Yao to help.

    To tell the truth, even before applying the ointment, Ke Ran was as calm as water, and didn't feel anything wrong.

    But when Gu Yao's fingers touched the wound.

    Even though the pain made her gasp, Ke Ran only felt embarrassed and her cheeks were hot.

    She growled. "Gu Yao, you are not allowed to look around, hum."

    "Well."

    Gu Yao agreed very happily. But his low voice, in such a dark environment, was like a big demon, and he couldn't say it.

    Ke Ran suddenly felt more uncomfortable.

    As soon as the ointment was finished, she immediately planned to pull up her clothes, but the clothes on her back were completely torn.

    Fuck it.

    Ke Ran immediately turned around and hid his back, then stared at Gu Yao fiercely.

    Gu Yao's soul was pale, he blushed, he actually blushed!

    He, he blushed ass ah ah ah ah.

    Ke Ran could barely stand.

    Gu Yao was a little helpless and funny when he saw her bun face that was so embarrassed that he was about to ascend to the sky.

    "Ran Ran, I'll wait for you outside the door first. You can change your clothes before you come out."

    He said and went out.

    Ke Ran's hand suddenly became clear, and he suddenly forgot about being ashamed.

    She didn't dare to stay in this dark and gloomy room alone, in case there were hundreds of snakes...

    She shivered all over, and when she saw that Gu Yao was about to go out, she immediately stopped.

    "Gu Yao, just stand at the door and don't move, and don't look back, hum."

    "Well." Gu Yao still seduces people with his damn silky listening voice.

    Keran snorted softly.

    When he turned around and changed his clothes, he kept turning his head alertly. Gu Yao dared to peek, and she would blow his head off.

    However, Gu Yao was still a gentleman, standing motionless like a pine tree.

    Only now did Ke Ran dare to change his apron. The water in that pool always felt uncomfortable, and if she could, she even wanted to take a bath.

    In this situation, it would be nice to be able to change clothes.

    Lightspeed changed his clothes, and when Ke Ran rushed out, his hair was still tied.