Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Being grounded and unable to go out, Ke Ran thought it was nothing.

    But count the days, my parents are coming to Xingyue City soon.

    You can't let your parents live in Ji's house.

    Curran didn't want this.

    Mother's temperament is actually a little sensitive and a little low self-esteem. She is so uncomfortable living in a place with strict rules like Ji's house.

    Dad is also an immortal character, and is used to the life of a free and free cloud and wild crane.

    Ke Ran was unhappy in his heart to let his father socialize with the Ji family.

    Therefore, she went to discuss with her master to see if she could go out.

    Unexpectedly, Shizu was discussing matters with the head of the Ji family at this time.

    Among them, there are many bigwigs of the three major sects, and people with the tenth surname. It is estimated that they are discussing how to crusade the demon clan again.

    Recently, the cultivation world and the demon clan have been particularly unhappy because of the previous kidnapping incident.

    The Cultivation Realm killed a few demons who were making waves in the Human Realm, and the Demon Realm also killed a few monks who broke into the Desolate Demon Forest.

    Suddenly, the two sides were on the verge of breaking out, and the situation became extremely tense.

    Therefore, every time these big bosses come out after discussing, they are all agitated, shouting and killing.

    But this time, it's strange, the master and the others have finished discussing the matter, and the big bosses all look relaxed when they leave.

    Ke Ran asked someone to inform him when he went in to see the master.

    Xianjun Zi'an, Gu Yao and Duan Su are still there, and Ji Canglang is also there.

    Gu Yao and the others have already begun to participate in these major events, and they are listening in. The three sisters and sisters Ke Ran... Forget it, they will not come if they are called.

    Anyway, Ke Ran was too lazy to come.

    In such a big event, she is a weak force participating in a fart.

    Ke Ran is faithful to his identity as an ordinary person, and just wants to keep his little happiness.

    Therefore, when I visited the master, I asked whether I could go out and live with my parents for two or three days.

    When Ji Canglang heard this, he laughed.

    "I had known that my uncle and aunt were coming to Xingyue City. I had already ordered someone to carefully clean the guest house. In three days, I would go out of the city with Ran Ran to meet my uncle and aunt."

    He was so good, even his parents were three days away from arriving.

    Ke Ran only received the letter himself, and his parents said they would arrive within ten days. It is estimated that the whereabouts of the parents have been known to the Ji family.

    Moreover, the uncle and aunt shouted so affectionately, and changed from the previous name of Junior Sister Ran Ran to Ran Ran.

    The attitude of Ji Canglang's prospective son-in-law really made Ke Ran feel heartbroken.