Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Ke Ran took the time to go to the toilet in the middle of the night and came back in the courtyard.

    Suddenly, he stretched out a hand.

    right! She was so caught off guard...

    Before she could react, she was caught by the collar and carried away like a chick.

    Ke Ran was caught in a passage like a blue water curtain, and then he glared and screamed.

    The person who caught her snorted coldly, didn't even bother to look at her, and was thousands of miles away in a blink of an eye.

    At this moment, a large white sword was cut down, and Ke Ran saw a big mountain forcibly split in half.

    However, when she was arrested, only half of her sleeves were cut off.

    He sneered softly.

    "Human Emperor's Wonderland, it's nothing more than that."

    After spitting out these words, he flicked his sleeves.

    The blue water curtain channel appeared again.

    Soon we arrived at Xingyue City, but half of Xingyue City was already shrouded in a layer of water-blue light curtain, and the turbid air inside was overwhelming.

    Ke Ran: "...the Demon Race!" It's

    over. The person who caught her was so beautiful, but it turned out to be a devil.

    In fact, at this moment, she already knew very well that the thing that caught her was exactly the same as the person Xingyue City had caught her once before, giving her exactly the same feeling.

    She originally thought that the person must be some kind of monster. The result was fulfilled, the other party was a demon.

    However, the demons... really eat people.

    It is clearly recorded in the history books.

    How to do? to be eaten.

    But she couldn't figure it out, this demon was just a tooth sacrifice, why was staring at her again and again.

    It's hard, she looks sweeter and more delicious than others.

    Yes, she does have a bit of meat, she looks white and tender, and it seems to be really delicious.

    But she... really didn't want to be eaten.

    Ke Ran wanted to give himself a slap with his backhand. Otherwise, forget it and be eaten by others... She didn't dare to think of this kind of death.

    "I won't eat you!"

    The man seemed to understand her thoughts, snorted coldly, and a water-blue lotus-shaped treasure was suddenly thrown into her hands.

    Ke Ran was in a hurry and wanted to throw it away.

    The man sneered. "If you want to be disturbed by magic power, you can throw it away."

    However, Ke Ran had already lost it, and her hands were quick...

    At this time, after the two entered the blue light curtain, Ke Ran took a breath and felt annoyed in her chest.

    This feeling is similar to the state of heat stroke.

    When the man arrived at the Demon Race area, his posture relaxed, he paused, squinted and stared at her.