Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Apprenticeship

    The time when Ke Ran came to Jinhua City was almost just right, and within two days, it was the day when Yun Dingzong received his disciples.

    It is quite reserved for a large sect like Yunding Sect to open the door like this.

    Only one chance in twenty years.

    The rest of the time is only small-scale apprenticeships every three years, and the rules and requirements are very strict.

    When it comes to widening disciples, the conditions are much more merciful.

    Therefore, this year, there are many disciples of Yundingzong who have tried their luck.

    The entire Jinhua City was crowded with people coming and going, and there was a lot of people everywhere.

    Ke Ran followed his parents and occupied the second floor of the teahouse early in the position near the gate at the foot of Yundingzong Mountain.

    As soon as the gong rang and the golden utensils were opened, she had to go downstairs to line up for apprenticeship.

    Arriving at Chenzheng, sure enough, from the high mountain where Yun Dingzong is located, a very clear and clear golden ware opened from the clouds and mist. When we got down, the pedestrians on the road also stopped and listened quietly.

    The sound of the golden utensils is accompanied by a faint musical sound, which is as ethereal and cold as the fairy music of the heavenly palace.

    In this way, it took half an hour to live.

    Then the gate at the foot of the mountain opened slowly, and a gong and drum rang.

    A group of older disciples poured out from the streets.

    "Cloud Cauldron Sect has accepted apprentices!" They shouted, their voices full of tension and anticipation, swarming towards the gate of Yun Cauldron Sect.

    Yun Dingzong's side was well prepared. As soon as the door opened, ten disciples in Tsing Yi stood in front. They shouted out in silence, and the young people who were crowding around honestly separated into ten teams, and then followed the leader. The disciples in Tsing Yi filed in.

    There are twenty people in each team, and two hundred people are led in at a time.

    In this way, even if there are thousands of disciples who come to apprentice, they will not waste much effort, and they will soon be brought to the mountain gate in groups.

    Ke Ran saw that there were fewer disciples in line, so he had to come downstairs.

    She didn't feel particularly uncomfortable before, but when she walked into the street, when she thought of being separated from her parents, her nose was sore, and the tears didn't fall after a lot of hard work.

    "Father, mother, my daughter is going to study with a teacher." Snoring, Ke Ran gave his parents a respectful gift.

    The mother whimpered and couldn't help covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

    Dad's eyes also turned red.

    "When you enter the sect, remember what I said last night, you must cultivate well, listen to the words of your elders, don't be playful, and don't make trouble with others. Did you hear me?"

    Daddy began to exhort.

    "I see."

    "You must protect yourself, and don't stand out when you shouldn't." Dad said these words in a low voice. He probably didn't feel proud enough, so he put it away.