Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    When Ke Ran flew into the air, she realized why Jingniang had to find such a long hair band for her and matched it with such a gorgeous shawl.

    Everything is to create the effect of Luoshen in the water at this time.

    Coupled with the falling meteors from the sky, and the flowers scattered in the dark night.

    This kind of beautiful scene, Ke Ran has only seen in anime before.

    It can only be said that Fairy Qionghua's aesthetic standard is not generally high.

    However, the meteor in the dark night appeared after Gu Yao snapped his fingers.

    This is true full score effect.

    Curran loves it very much. But how did Gu Yao know that she liked this kind of scene?

    She raised her face to look at Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao looked at her calmly and smiled slightly. I mean, he just knew.

    Even the doubts she hadn't asked yet, he seemed to know.

    what!

    this kid.

    And Gu Yao also took her to catch up with Meteor and caught one for her.

    A big fat star the size of a pillow is held in his hand, um, it is made of a whole piece of spiritual stone!

    Keran was stunned.

    It's not that everything else is a big piece of spirit stone, and also, where did he get so much money.

    Ke Ran stared at the prodigal son.

    In the end, Gu Yao just smiled. "Everything else is just illusion."

    That's about the same.

    This big star was actually carved. The tail was tied with a tassel, and two small balls were hanging from the tassel, with two characters engraved inside, which were the names of the two people.

    Since Gu Yao has given gifts in such a romantic way.

    "I have something for you too."

    Ke Ran took out a pair of rings, very simple rings. Gu Yao's was inlaid with a circle of black crystals, and hers was inlaid with a circle of white crystals.

    This was made by someone in a nearby town, and it really didn't cost much.

    But the craftsmen that Dad knew were all very skilled. The silver pattern surrounding the crystal is very simple and beautiful, and has a very artistic sense. Ke Ran likes it very much.

    Of course Gu Yao didn't dare to dislike the gift she gave.

    "Stretch out your hand and I'll put it on for you."

    Gu Yao stretched out his left hand, but he had a storage ring on his ring finger.

    Ke Ran just pursed his lips, Gu Yao took off the storage ring, put it on the upper right, and put his finger in front of her.

    The joints of the hand are like jade, slender and beautiful. The back of the hand is faintly showing blue veins, which looks extremely sexy.

    what! No way, she liked everything about Gu Yao too much.

    Ke Ran drooled for a while before putting the ring on Gu Yao.

    Then she stretched out her fat hand, raised her chin, and motioned to Gu Yao.