Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    After Ji Canglang welcomed the three little spiritual masters into the courtyard, he glanced at the medicine field in the distance, and his eyes were thoughtful.

    The treasure in his hand can roughly detect the two people hidden in the woods opposite.

    In the last life, after Ran Ran passed away, he exhausted the world, found a tomb of an ancient demon, and obtained an innate spiritual treasure demon blood stone, which was just right for his half-demon blood.

    With this treasure, only after this lifetime's cultivation reaches the level of emperor and immortal, he will be able to dominate the world. Demons can also be killed.

    Even the ghost clan that Ran Ran 'provoked' in this life can be easily slaughtered.

    However, in the immortal palace that jumped out of the spiritual spring on Heifeng Island, in the sound of the golden chime, the warning from Emperor Feng's long chirping sound was still in his ears.

    "The four clans work together, and the Lord who protects the longevity is around, slaughtering this beast, and then you can become an immortal."

    At the same time, he also saw a beast as huge as a hill. The life force of the beast is as mighty as a galaxy, like the incarnation of billions of creatures, towering and majestic, with the majesty of a god.

    Simply, invincible. The ancestors were probably defeated, so the immortal hall left this message to warn the latecomers.

    Although, to become immortal this kind of thing. Ji Canglang had reason to suspect, but Ran Ran didn't think about it at all.     Ran Ran is a simple and lazy girl. She didn't like to practice cultivation since she was a child . She went

    to play everywhere when she had the chance. When she grew up, she liked to drink some flower wine.

Don't become an immortal, she can't bear to be this world.

    Therefore. Ji Canglang didn't think it was important whether he became an immortal or not.

    As for the Demon Race and the Ghost Race... I hope they don't start a war, otherwise, he will definitely be merciless.

    He squeezed the demon blood stone in his hand and put it in the storage ring.

    Ji Canglang raised the flute and played the flute that Ran Ran liked to listen to the most, the flute of the white crane son.

    In fact, Young Master Baihe was played by him, but Ran Ran didn't know that. The business the Ji family ran back then was similar to the Longquan Palace in this life, and he had a lot of blood on his hands back then.

    But Ran Ran always thought that he was the white crane in the cloud, the plum bone of the snow tire, saying that he had a noble character, and he didn't look like a living person.

    Alas, Ran Ran's eyes are always bad.

    Back then, Ran Ranzhen took Nie Huang, the young master of the demon clan, as a congenial friend.

    That Nie Huang is also a poor person. In his White Crane Tower, when he spent a lot of money and Ran Ran robbed him of his 'top card', this person was afraid that Ran Ran had fallen in love at first sight.

    At that time, Nie Huang was young and awkward, he was so devoted to Ran Ran, and he followed and followed Ran Ran like a tail all day.

    When he saw Ran Ran, he was always indifferent and sarcastic.