Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Although Xianjun Jiangyun had armed several disciples and grandchildren to the teeth, he was not at ease.

    Before leaving, he still called the two strongest disciples of Dan Zong this time.

    They are Fu Qiusheng and Ling Qingwei respectively.

    After giving the two a very decent meeting ceremony, Immortal Jiangyun went straight to the point and asked the two of them to take care of their three young disciples in this secret realm.

    Fu Qiusheng responded immediately with a straight face, saying that he would do his best.

    Ling Qingwei has always respected Immortal Jiangyun very much. After all, Immortal Jiangyun is not only the absolute leader of Danzong, but his alchemy skills are second to none in the realm of comprehension.

    If she could get one or two pointers from Immortal Jiangyun in alchemy, it would be a fortune that she couldn't cultivate in her life.

    Therefore, she thought in the bottom of her heart, even if she was desperate to save her life, she must protect the three precious disciples and grandchildren of Immortal Jiangyun.

    However, the main obstacle is this Fu Qiusheng.

    Ling Qingwei had always had a bad impression of Fu Qiusheng. This man was obviously rich, but he wore a blue cloth every day, pretending to be a fairy all day.

    However, Fu Qiusheng also won unanimous praise from the sect boss.

    It is clear that the medicinal herbs she has refined are better than this person, she is more diligent, and she is more respectful and polite.

    It was obvious that she had outperformed this person in the sect competition.

    But everyone can't see her good, she will always be second.

    Ling Qingwei really couldn't swallow this breath.

    She can be sure that with this person's hypocritical and shameless face, this time, she will definitely consider herself a protector, and protect the three precious spiritual masters of Jiangyun Xianjun along the way.

    When the time comes back to claim credit, it is estimated that she will not have half a mouthful of soup to drink.

    She also wanted to protect Jiangyun Xianjun, the three precious little disciples and grandchildren so closely.

    But when it comes to pleasing people, Ling Qing can't help but feel discouraged.

    Her temperament is cold when it is said to be nice, but she is actually dull when it is said to be ugly.

    And Fu Qiusheng is so handsome and romantic, and he has always been very popular with female disciples.

    Xianjun Jiangyun, the three young disciples, are three female disciples.

    It is said that two of them especially like to see beautiful men, and they have Yin Min's personality, similar to her.

    The other two, Ling Qingwei really thought that the other party would not like her anymore.

    but. As long as you treat them sincerely and protect them everywhere, they should feel her well.

    At least she can really give them all her life, but Fu Qiusheng absolutely can't.

    Duan Suben was not interested in the secret realm of Emperor Changge, although Emperor Changge was a sword cultivator, so was she.

    But Changge Emperor's sword was known to be arrogant, and he used an epee.