Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Ke Ran didn't understand Xiao Jiujiu in Shucha's heart.

    So the three of them, their seniors and sisters, carried out a carpet search and moved forward little by little.

    Seriously, so to speak.

    During the period, a group of deer tried to cross the swamp, and the three sisters shouted loudly and fiddled with it from the air.

    Any other monsters who dared to break into those small medicine gardens would be ruthlessly pulled up from the ground and thrown out so far.

    Ao Youning really knew a little about this silver-winged worm, and there was a secret medicine in his hand that could draw out the silver-winged worm.

    He tried several times to find opportunities for 'coincidences', trying to come out and sell well.

    However, he was repeatedly obstructed by the Holy Treasure of Shucha.

    That holy treasure is an ancient treasure, and he must invite the demon holy treasure to crack it.

    The problem is that the demon sacred treasure has been carefully nourished by magic power and has a strong aura. It is no longer comparable to this ghost sacred artifact that has been banned for hundreds of thousands of years.

    Besides, the magic of the ghost race, whether it is sacred, is known for killing the invisible. Therefore, the three clans united to kill the ghost clan, not only because the ghost clan devoured the other three clans, but also because of this factor.

    And once the holy treasure of the demon race is born, it will be so powerful that it cannot be concealed at all.

    Then his identity cannot be concealed.

    In this way, in the face of Shucha's obstruction, Ao Youning could only suffer deeply with a dark face.

    He wanted to see it. This ghost clan holy treasure can be used a few times. The feeling of this time, the breath on it is many times weaker than the last time in the secret realm.

    If the defense of this treasure fails... Shucha must be the soul of his sword.

    Ke Ran and the three sisters and sisters spent a whole day turning this fertile swamp upside down.

    As a result, no silver-winged insects were found.

    When they came to the shore pitifully, the bastard Shucha was killing a deer and roasting venison.

    And when it's baked, it's handed to the master.

    The meat was still bloodshot, but I don't know what seasoning I used, it was fragrant.

    After the master took a bite, he nodded again and again, praising Shucha for his good workmanship.

    Ke Ran and the three of them were foodies. When they saw the food, they didn't move their feet, so they squatted pitifully by the fire and watched Shucha.

    However, Shucha kept roasting another plate of meat, and filial piety to his master.

    She raised her eyebrows and taunted them very much,

    "What? Didn't find it? Remember me?"

    Ke Ran was so angry that his nose was smoking, but she had to bow her head under the eaves, so she had to suffer face.

    "Senior Brother Shu, you have a lot of people, so please do us a favor!"

    Shucha listened to her tone, still just asking for a favor, not any benefit.