Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    In fact, Ke Ran just asked casually, and didn't need to know where it was.

    She just wanted to get out of the secret realm quickly.

    But I always felt that I had to find the 'runaway' Jade Snow Crystal Mushroom.

    Because it was a little white mushroom that brought her.

    She wanted to ask the peach branch and the gourd, after all, they are all treasures with enlightened wisdom, so if there is any feeling between them.

    Who knows that these two are still absorbing innate power, ignoring her at all.

    She couldn't find a helper, so she planned to find Xiao Qi.

    I always feel that Xiao Qi is quite mysterious.

    In the end, Xiao Qi told her first.

    "We must first find the body of the

    mysterious dragon." The body of the mysterious dragon? Isn't that Gu Yao?

    Ke Ran's eyes widened. "Gu Yao is here?"

    After receiving Xiao Qi's affirmation, Ke Ran's panic was slightly relieved.

    Needless to say, Xiao Qi now wants to find Gu Yao. Only by Gu Yao's side can you feel safe.

    "But how did you find Gu Yao?"

    Xiao Qi: "It depends on you, aren't you lovers? Don't lovers have feelings? Ancient immortals have them."

    Love, lovers...

    Ke Ran Red face.

    She and Gu Yao... are still kissing each other, not to the level of a lover.

    As for induction.

    She desperately thought about Gu Yao.

    I'm sorry, but there is no such mysterious and mysterious thing happening.

    "I think about the relationship between lovers, usually one party is very miserable, seriously injured, or dying..."

    Wait a minute.

    Does this mean you're going to kill her?

    Ke Ran suddenly couldn't help but jumped a few steps away.

    Xiao Qi, this stupid bird, has become dangerous since he ate the mortal fruit. Look, this is human language.

    Although he encountered danger in the secret realm, he did meet Gu Yao for the first time.

    "So, at least you're going to get hurt!"

    Xiao Qi pointed at its little head with certainty, and it probably also learned about Fu Qiusheng.

    Fu Qiusheng, this bastard, even stared up and down, as if to determine where to strike.

    This pair of master and servant is simply not a good thing.

    Ke Ran clasped his arms in fright, and hurriedly landed behind Shucha.

    "You are stupid, this person is not a good person."

    Fu Qiusheng rolled his eyes quickly, and his consciousness scolded her and walked forward.

    Ke Ran felt that Shucha was fine, but Ao Youning was indeed a little bit incomprehensible. He was gentle and shy every day, and she always felt that it was too much to trust.