Jealous Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N POV.

I eagerly awaited the bell to ring.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Few more seconds and the bell finally rung.

I packed my things and literally flew out of the classroom,heading to the lacrosse training.

No,I did not play lacrosse but my boyfriend did,which is the reason I was so eager.

I loved watching him play.

Honestly he was quite hot while playing.

But that's only one of many reason I wanted to see him play. Imediately after I came I sat down on the bleachers, looking for my boyfriend.

My eyes scanning every lacrosse player until my sight ended on one of the boys. Number 24. The great Stiles Stilinski.

Yep, that's my boyfriend. Once he saw me he gave me a quick wave-which I returned with a wide smile- before returning to the game.

After about 30 minutes of training, Coach decided a little break wouldn't hurt.

He gave the guys a minute,just to drink some water.

Then Coach called them back to train shooting.

All the players created a long row within seconds, Stiles getting behind Scott.

Stiles's POV.

I was on the end of the row, Scott being in front of me.

I looked back to Y/N, just to see one of those new hot freshmans walking towards her. I furowed my brows at the sight of that. He was talking to her and she was laughing at something he said.

Scott probably saw me looking in their direction because he nudged me in my shoulder. "Dude,you all right?"he asked me.

"What can be so funny about that little jerk?" "I guess you want me to figure out, don't you?" "Pleasee"I begged making a puppy dog face on him.

I know,I know I shouldn't be listening to her conversation and I should trust her,which I totally do,trust me. It's just...I don't even know,honestly.

I just really wanted to know. "He's inviting her on a party" Scott informed after few seconds of listening. "A party?! And what does she say. Tell me she said no." "Sorry dude.

I think she's just trying to be polite,but she said yes." "What?! I hate this guy." "Oh,oh." "What now?" "He says..and I citade- Ok,so I'll pick you up at 8,gorgeous.

I felt the heat burn my cheeks to cinder. And even more when that jerk leaned closer to her. But even from so far away, I saw her getting a little uncomfortable.

She was nervously fidgeting her fingers trying to pull away from him- inconspiciously so she wouldn't hurt his feelings-I could tell. "Stilinski,concentrate!!" Coach shook me out of my trance. I took the ball into the net and shot a clear one.

That's how you do it! Now take five." Coach Finnstock had a grin on his face which made me smile.

I looked back to Scott who was smiling so hard I was afraid his face will tear into two. "What is it?"I tapped him on the shoulder.

You know what Y/N just said to that freshman? 'Thanks for the invitation,by the way, but you don't have to pick me up. My boyfriend will do. But still thanks.' And then she left. Just like that." Scott was chuckling a bit by now. "That's my girl!" I shouted,maybe a little too loud because I saw her turn to me.

I blushed a little....ok a lot. From my side I heard Scott laughing his ass off. He was cluthing his stomach while slowly lowering himself to the ground.

When I turned back, still chuckling on Scott,when I saw Y/N coming towards me.

Oh ou. "I should be angry that you're listening to my private conversations...."She glanced on Scott "But I think you've been forgiven,just because you are so cute."she smirked wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

Oh yeah? I thought it was cause of my devilish good looks"I returned the smirk pulling her in by her waist. She giggled at my response.

"Ok,fine...that also plays a part"now she pulled me in completly, passionately kissing my lips. It made me let out a moan. "I love when you're jealous,babe"She chuckled.

Not my fault you are so beautiful every guy wants you..."I mumbled to myself mostly.

Y/N just chuckled pulling me in for yet another kiss."I love you." "I love you too,baby girl......So when is this party again?" We looked at each other for a second before we both burst out in laughter.

I do love her.

So much. And I'm lucky to be the only guy that wants her,that she actually wants back.

The end.....

Book 1 of Dylan O'Brien imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara