Last day Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

That's it?" Stiles questions as the bell rings and everyone walks out of the class. 

Last day of school!" Scott says with a giant smile drumming on Lydia's desk as she returns the gesture. 

But that was so anti-climatic." He complains looking over to see Y/N asleep in her hand.Y/N." He pokes her shoulder. 

Did she really fall asleep on the last day?" Lydia comments.  "Heyyy." Stiles shakes her shoulder making her jump awake. 

"What??" She sits him looking at her friends in confusion.  "How do you fall asleep on the last day? The last day! Ever!" Stiles tells her in disbelief.  "Well not for Malia." Y/N points to her with a smile. 

Thanks." Malia makes a face that Y/N returns funnily.  "The last day!" Stiles repeats himself.  "There's still college! Plenty of time to fall asleep......Oh my god! Stiles it's the last day! It's the last day!! The last day!" She starts to freak out grabbing Stiles's hand and dragging him out of class. 

The rest of them laugh at her forgetfulness and grab her things for her, all of them following the couple. 

After Y/N was done dragging them around to talk to teachers, they were at they're lockers.  "Goodbye locker." Y/N touches her locker door one last time. 

Stiles looks over at her with Scott chuckling at her gesture.  "I still can't believe it's our last day." Scott says.  "Yeah, everything's changed." He makes eyes contact with Y/N who smiles happily after closing her locker one last time.   She walks up to the best friends, "Ready?" She asks.  "Yup." The trio smile and walk out of the school.

They walk into the parking lot until they end up at Stiles's jeep to meet up with Liam and Mason.  "Liam when you're the alpha- "  "Wait don't I have to kill an alpha to become one?" Liam questions. 

Y/N tilts her head in confusion as she sits on the edge of the jeep trunk, swinging her legs.  "When! You become the alpha!" Stiles shouts stumping his argument making Y/N smile. 

"Mason will have to save your ass a lot, and he will need this." Stiles hands him the metal baseball bat.  "I don't play baseball." Mason says.  "Just take it. It'll makes him feel better." Y/N comments making Stiles pout. 

Heh thanks." Mason takes it before the two of them run off.  "And this is for you." Stiles hands Scott the duct tape.  "Don't you need it?" Scott asks.   "Y/N and I are taking her car to Washington, and I also have these." Stiles hands him the keys. 

Y/N watches as they have a sentimental moment making her proud to have met them all that time ago in the dark forest at night.  "I need you too.

Stiles looks at her making her focus her attention back on them again.  "I'm not going anywhere." Y/N smiles.  "Me too." Scott says walking over to give her a hug.  "I also have something for you.

Stiles takes out a piece of paper.  "What?" She takes it and unfolds it revealing a wrinkled lease for an apartment in D.C. 

She gasps, "Really?"  He nods in response with a happy smile.  "What is it?" Scott questions. 

Y/N holds it up and smiles with pride.  "Wow congrats!" Scott hugs her again.  "I need a pen!!" She squeals running to the front of the car to sign it. 

Stiles and Scott smile at each other, something they did often whenever their best friend would freak out about something.  "An apartment huh?" Scott raises an eyebrow.  "Something I always wanted to do.

She's the one Scott. I know it." He looks through the open trunk seeing her trying to find a pen.  "Yeah." Scott nods his head, agreeing with him. 

Y/N runs back to them and kisses Stiles quickly on the lips with a smile before running back to look for a pen.

The end....